whats a good way to get rid of a gut?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Run with a plastic bag tapped over your head....lol, nah most people wear a garbage bag over their bodies, it makes you sweat more. Best way is to exercise and eat healthier.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Calories in < Calories out = fat loss

So eat less, burn more, or do both. There is no such thing as spot reduction. The fat will come off your body in the same way no matter what type of exercise you do, as long as you burn more than you intake.

Dec 11, 2005
diet is definately a huge factor, try eating less during a meal but more times a day.

By cutting back on food and starving yourself, your body will tend to hold on to the fat rather than drop it because your sending your body messages that your not receiving enough nutrition and energy so your body is gonna hold on to the fat as a back up energy source. Instead what you should do is just eat less during dinner or before you go to sleep (cuz that shit builds fat like no other) and cut back on your lunch portions and eat 2-3 snacks a day. Preferably fruits or something of the sort.

Running will burn fat too, but its gotta be an everyday thing

hope this helps

Mar 17, 2006
start tweekin LOL, i seen my white homie go from like 300Lbs to about 200 in about 2 months, but ur teeth may fall out while doin it and get some kinda tweeker acne lol

Dec 23, 2006
u dont need to eat lesss...you can eat the same amount just with better foods...to eat less slows down ur metabolism and when you start eating right again your body wont know how to break it down fast enough so u will gain even more fat...eat the same amount just of better foods....yadidimean....

edit:

food is 80% of your diet....you can run all day long but if u eat like a slob you wont lose as much fat...if u can get some running in and eat healthy....then u will lose fat quicker....but its not an overnight thing....its not like u eat a salad, do some situps, run a lil bit and when u wake up ur arnold...it takes time

low carbs, high protein and fats

Apr 18, 2005
JackArtist510 said:
run with a plastic bag taped to you under your shirt. i knew some of the wrestlers did that at my high school back in the day..
True story. Some dood I know did that shit & lost serious weight. Also, change in diet & sit ups. LOTS OF CARDIO.