Whatever Happened to......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
i always wondered if he made the beats and then put acapellas on top of it or if he just took acapellas and other peoples instrumentals and just synced them. i did recognize some instrumentals he used from like some old school shit
They were all mashups to my knowledge.

But how could you guys forget about the greatest rapper to ever drop an album out of the bay????? V-BOY!!!!!! It blows my mind that such a good rapper would just hang up the mic and fall off the map like that.

Apr 25, 2002
V-BOY.... damn that sounds vaguely familiar.... shit i forget who that was haha was he like some asian cat or something

if i remember correctly he was pushing his craft for a minute though on the siccness haha

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
"Tact Out Muzic and J-Locc were the same person. He also put out that B.A.R.T. To The 91Siccness compilation."

Im right here... Just been handlin other business.... Also just too many strange mafuccaz was on these sites cluttering them up with bullshit, so I had to be like snagglepuss and exit stage right! But Im on the lurk and in the works of at least 1 last II Sicc album... Just have had too many contract issues and court cases... Its a cold game!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
"Tact Out Muzic and J-Locc were the same person. He also put out that B.A.R.T. To The 91Siccness compilation."

Im right here... Just been handlin other business.... Also just too many strange mafuccaz was on these sites cluttering them up with bullshit, so I had to be like snagglepuss and exit stage right! But Im on the lurk and in the works of at least 1 last II Sicc album... Just have had too many contract issues and court cases... Its a cold game!
lol remember when you passed down BART PATROL to me?

::

Aug 18, 2002
Man I'm glad you brought that up because I forgot about it! Paper Trail Productions was the name of that company. Shit slapped and had a bunch of nobody rappers (at the time at least) which I thought was cool.
Yeah...he went by "Game Warden" and I agree his comp was good. I used to talk to dude quite a bit but I haven't seen or heard from him in about 5 years.

What ever happened to our fellow OG "Rayvo the Daygo"? Man, I used to chop it with him all the time on the old BART days.