Whatever Happened to......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
I'm from Vancouver, ain't heard much from Vic Vodka since he dropped his last album in like 04 or somethin. I tried hollerin at him a couple times for a collab but never did get a hold of him. My friend talked to his girl about a year ago was gonna have him perform at a big party/show and he was down but it hasn't happened yet, if I end up seein him I'll tell him the old school BART peeps are askin about him! I'm an oldskool BART head too had a different nick but never posted much more a lurker

May 9, 2002
uhhm...... are you guys forgetting the most respected rapper..... dunda duh..... Zigidy!!!!
that shit was hella funny.... remember?
Ey I had a new co worker ask me if I ever heard of this dude a few years back. Shit had me on the floor lmao. she was trying to relate to me sayin shit like "do you like rap? Oh you listen to cali/bay area? you ever heard of zigidy?" I could not believe that I had encountered one of his fans. this was all the way out in ohio!

Apr 25, 2002
I havent seen Lee Zilla in a minute, or Vamps

something happened to bart years back so I went over to raptalk.net, but then the server came back up so I had to re-signup

what about the Ccyto guy, and his girlfriend someone had posted up some wrong pictures of her, I think it was him, like some online breakup gone wrong haha

or that girl.... sheena?? some dude posted a picture up of some train they was running and markers written all over her face haha with a dick in her mouth