What you think of that dinner and a movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Agree 100% with that. I still bump that track....that track is super hard....Old School Lynch right there. But this CD just sounds the same all the way through....boring features....boring beats.....same flow and lyrical content. Not impressed. Bloc Buisness is harder than this release.

What Nigga is you drunk?

This shit is on the next level and impressed the hell outta me that i even bought two copies. Lynch aint never spit this damn hard on his albums. his wordplay is sicc as fuck and he sounds like he got his passion for rap back. That blocc business was garbage X-raided was the best thing about it but imo his verses wasnt fucking with lynch. imo X-Raided needs to just say fuck it and sign with strange music instead waisting his time on what he doing now.

Feb 8, 2003
First of all I have to say it's a good album, but then I have to ask, where the storytelling is?!

I thought it's supposed to be an album that tells a story, but if you leave the skits out, you wouldn't really notice.

Most of the tracks are about the same shit. So why say the album tells a story??? I was expecting some Rescue 911 (Dru Down) or It's All Bad (WC) kinda shit, based on how it was advertised...

I understand what exactly he doing with the story

Them skits are whats telling the story. to me it sounds like he got caught at the begging and is in custody being questioned then the songs tells the murders and crimes he done then at the end he gets free with help from crooked cop first degree de which is gonna set up to his 2nd album coathanglastrangla album where he free and killing again. then his 3rd album manible lector will probaly be where he either change his ways or committed

Feb 8, 2003
after the first play through i was actually a little disappointed....every track sounds damn near the same as far as lyrical content....i like the beats....shocked that COS didnt make an appearance as well as having no beta or tall can appearances... guess i was hoping for a more sicc made album...the album being through strange will get lynch exposure to the world though....also wanted less fucking skits....im assuming the dinner was the tracks and the movie would be the skits...but fuck they should have included a dvd movie with the story that would be like a to be continued through each album until the 3rd album released...getting real tired of skits and shit qualifying as a track...the album without skits is short as fuck....really without the skits though the album had no direction...which brings me back to each track sounding the same as far as content goes...quality album but it fell short for me since ive been waiting almost a decade....

Cos is on it. Also cos, clim, beta, first degree is all over the album they do some of the skits.

Some yall need to Listen to the whole album all the way thru and dont skip the tracks then you will understand it.

Aug 11, 2006
You know.. The concept really is amazing. I give this dude credit for doing what hes doing on this album. It's very rare you get something original this day and age

Apr 25, 2002
Now some songs I wasnt feeling to much have grown on me

The only features Im not feelin is that Tech9ne and Krizz charector...

I tried to commit suicide real as fuck

This album is growin on me. Great effort from lynch

Jan 18, 2006
I was expecting Strange Music to help Lynch get back to that next level unfortunately the production was not great at all and Lynchs flow/delivery did not impress me at all. I give it like 6.5/10 nothing memorable from this album hopefully this will help him make a better album if he releases another solo that is but Lynch needs to fuck with Snoop and have him help put out his next release cuz i think Lynch would get better guidance

Aug 11, 2006
Man.. I really like the Krizz feature. I donno who the fuck that guy is but I think he kinda ripped that shit..

I donno why.. Maybe its cus I like Tech N9ne and his cadence is similar..

May 5, 2002
Man.......I'm a little confused right now.....After one listen I'm kinda blown back by the album. The sound and production was pretty fuckin' slammin' and Lynch fuckin' ripped harder than I've heard since way before Lynch by Inch came out. After one listen I can tell I already like it a lot more than LBI and I can't believe that I like it so much........this shit is way tighter than I had anticipated.........

Oh and I think the skits and shit were great and I love how the album ends the first chapter of the story. I'm impressed........
THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
That Sit In A Corner Bitch is my favorite song on the album. But I am feeling it all the way through. I love the skits to. It is closest thing to Season that you guys are going to hear.

Savage album IMO.

Apr 25, 2002
You gotta listen to this album front to back and just marinate to it. Lynch actually did a great fuckin' job on this album. I really like hearing him with some PROFESSIONAL recording again. This album is clean as fuck and Lynch sounds incredible to me and I'm surprised than a mothafucka........Lynch did a fucking MOVIE ALBUM and it worked in my opinion.......