What you think of that dinner and a movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
So I got it pre ordered but I coulnt resist

So far so good, Favorite tracks so far are DOA and Split personality.

Now meat is playing, and Im feeling that to.

Ill report back when I finish the album

Jan 18, 2006
its ok, i know folks are gonna pump it up like u cant skip a track but quite frankly the production could have been better to me. It definitely good in terms of quality but overall the album is boring.

Apr 25, 2002
I think overall its a solid album. Im still stuck in 97, but I like this way better than lynch by inch when i first heard that.

Dopest song to me is split personality - Got that classic flow.

Best Songs: Split personality
DOA
Meat
Siccem
Nutt Bagg
Heard that song b4

Rest is aight, some is weak, dont feel like listing

The beats aint my style but, Im looking past that. This is unlike any other Lynch album, just like all his other actual albums is different. You can tell this is big budget. Im overall feeling this. Its not steller, but its been like 8 years since the last solo and 10 years since the glory days.

Nov 1, 2005
best songs through 2 listens for me are

nuttbag
don't' worry
murder over hard
Colostomy Bag

there are some misses... the siccmade posse cut ended up being sort of wack unfortunately, the track with dogg pound was nice though

will have to listen to it in the car tomorrow to form a real opinion

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
this album is a dope album, but i could have done with out the skits and the talkin on the tracks at the end and some have it at the beginning i give it 7.5 could be a nine if the skits and talkin were not on the album