What you think of that dinner and a movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
SIT IN THAT FUCKIN CORNER BITCH!!!

Am I the only 1 who luvd that shit!?

I still have only heard the snippets jus cuz i'm holdin out 4 the real thing.

Also D.O.A.,Dont worry momma its jus bleeding,NUTTBAG,n split personality..I thought most a these beats wonderful n Strange did a gr8 job!

Dec 19, 2006
LYNCH WAS SPITTEN ON THIS ALBUM,ALOTTA THE BEATS AND HOOKS WERE HIT AND MISS FOR ME.MY FAV. TRACK IS I HEARD THAT SONG B4 (COS SPIT FLAME ON THAT)
I ONLY LIKED SEVERAL TRACKS BUT I CANNOT DENY BLH SPIT ON THIS ALBUM.

Feb 8, 2003
Damn Lynch killed this shit lyrically imo this the best album on the west to drop in a few years and def the best release from strange label. D.OA goes so damn hard he was spittin

lynch shit tighter then tech's shit.

Apr 25, 2002
it knocks...ive been slappin it..im buyin it fa sho on tuesday...the only problem to many skits..but other than that...lynch brought it back

Feb 23, 2003
OVERALL WAS THE ALBUM WORTH THE 7 YEAR WAIT SINCE LYNCH BY INCH?? IMMA WAIT TILL TUESDAY TO LISTEN TO IT WITH FRESH EARS.. FUCK DOWNLOADING IT THAT WILL SPOIL THE SURPRISE FOR ME

Feb 23, 2005
This album is fuckin GREAT
Nothing but bangers to me!
Favorites are:
- Colostomy Bag
- Sit In That Corner Bitch
- I Tried To Commit Suicide
- Meat
- I Plotted
- Nuttbag
- I Heard That Song B4
- Anotha Killin

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
I hear a lot of cats trippin on the skits etc. It is a pretty dope concept album if you ask me. It's supposed to tell a story. The whole point is to sit and listen all the way through. And that my friends is exactly what I'll be doin on Tuesday haha. With a forty in my mits...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
"now they on the news talkin bout they want their hooker back/ i gave her back to 'em, not before i took her back/ bashed in her head, bathed in it and played in it/ and smashed in the chev, back to the hideout/ shit i took a machete and dug her fuckin eyes out"

:eek: