What you guys think about COS's new album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Lorenzo blew out gaythugs ass hole, you have to excuse him. He talks out of a gaping wide hole in his sphincter.
Hey ass lips why dont you stay off my dick and go blow your homie Hot town ryda, look at you trying to talk to COS like you know em you aint gettin a reposne keep wishing Bubble_ass_lips, it wont happend you wont get a thank you.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
Like I said keep wishing for a response, no legit rapper will acknowledge you.
Who am I trying to get a response from? A comment and a question to a rapper are two different things. Can you count to 2? You're having a stroke in every thread, you really should move your wheel chair away from the computer for a while.

Edit: You're on ignore so you're officially crying to yourself.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Who am I trying to get a response from? A comment and a question to a rapper are two different things. Can you count to 2? You're having a stroke in every thread, you really should move your wheel chair away from the computer for a while.
Wow you figured out soemthing so resourceful, yay everyone please clap for the 3 retards below featuring Bubble_Ass_Lips , Ho town Ryda [/B]& the newest member to TWEEK SQAUD My_Nuts_In_Yo_Mouth

Mar 26, 2007
^^Nigga shut the fuck up you the most hiprocritcal nigga on this site, all that talk about how you dont like Doc but you sure wanted that DOC song w/Blach Rhino on it.....dont get your ho ass stomped out>>relating to your own thread. Ha!

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
^^Nigga shut the fuck up you the most hiprocritcal nigga on this site, all that talk about how you dont like Doc but you sure wanted that DOC song w/Blach Rhino on it.....dont get your ho ass stomped out>>relating to your own thread. Ha!
You must have missed it, but this is a COS thread. Go ban yourself.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
Hey e-banger go wipe your mouth with clorox, your breath smells like those ass lips of yours.
Don't know who you're talking to here, but it looks like you need to be reminded again. This is a COS thread. Go ban yourself.

Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Ass Lips said:
Don't know who you're talking to here, but it looks like you need to be reminded again. This is a COS thread. Go ban yourself.

Exactly this is a cos thread where true fans are at saying good shit about it and buying his album not like you that has a friend burn it and bring it to you, fuckin disloyal piece of shit... and cos still hasnt acknowledged you so give up and go wipe those ass lips.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
Exactly this is a cos thread where true fans are at saying good shit about it and buying his album not like you that has a friend burn it and bring it to you, fuckin disloyal piece of shit... and cos still hasnt acknowledged you so give up and go wipe those ass lips.
You got caught up in your own words in this thread. Not only are you a year late, but COS called you on the 9 new tracks, that you burned and labeled "So Help Me God vol. 2"

This isn't a thread for gaythug, let me remind you again. This is about COS's music.

Mar 26, 2007
^^HE didnt call me on shit he just posted that the album had 9 new tracks he didnt qoute me or anything so YOU DONT TWIST UP YOUR OWN SHIT.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
^^ Look at you, just like Ho Slyda talkin up a storm about your master.

Post that shit all day...It dont affect me for shit.
Shit sticks to shit so it's only natural. I should probably remind you again. This is a thread about COS's "So Help Me God", not about you gaythug.

Mar 15, 2006
gaythug619 said:
^^^^Then Keep my name out yo mouth ASS LIPS.
This is a thread about COS's mixtape. It's not about you. Again, this is a thread about some of COS's music, not a gaythug thread. How many times does one have to tell you something before you comprehend?