What you guys think about COS's new album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
Jan 18, 2006
SERIOUSLY THAT TRIGGONOMETRY ALBUM I THOUGHT WAS THE BEST LYNCH RELEASE SINCE SEASON OF THE SICC. THIS COS MIXTAPE IS COO', IM NOT BIG ON MIXTAPES SO WHEN I HEAR HIM ON RECOGNIZABLE TRACKS I GOTTA JUST GO TO THE NEXT TRACK.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Mar 26, 2007
nobody be following you, your the most worthless waiste of space siccness has on here and if I did see you, you'd be history playa no more bubble ass lips to speak out of just your coffin oh yea I'll throw in your pc with you since thats your only true friend....just give it up playa nobody cares for you and your lame fuckin questions, dont you get that by now.

The COS I have is the new one, its just niggaz dont know that its been out for a while. Go to the link that MIKE posted saying I have the old one, Click on it and you will see my track listing matches the one in the link.

Maybe you should take a trip to idiot island, or someone you love....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
gthug619 said:
nobody be following you, your the most worthless waiste of space siccness has on here and if I did see you, you'd be history playa no more bubble ass lips to speak out of just your coffin oh yea I'll throw in your pc with you since thats your only true friend....just give it up playa nobody cares for you and your lame fuckin questions, dont you get that by now.

The COS I have is the new one, its just niggaz dont know that its been out for a while. Go to the link that MIKE posted saying I have the old one, Click on it and you will see my track listing matches the one in the link.

You posted this:

1. Wateva it takes
2.Anti Up
3.Keep it thuggin
4.Get Mine Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
5.About Dat
6.We dont talk to Police
7.Dont Trip
8.So damn Tuff Feat. Da kat, Sleepy Loc
9.Siccmade Boy's Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
10.Str8 Up Homie Feat. Zigg Zagg
11.Solja
12.I Miss The Ryhmes
13.Moms & Pops
14.In Da Hood Feat. Calico 101

which is the Internet-Mixtape, that dropped almost a year ago.

This is the new one, that dropped August 14:

1. Anti Up
2. Push It
3. I Get High
4. We Don't Talk To Police
5. Thank You
6. Cuz Imma Rida
7. Diamonds
8. Don't Trip
9. From Scratch
10. Give Me a Sign
11. Like Dis
12. Momz And Popz
13. Potz And Panz
14. Siccmade Boyz
15. So Damn Tough
16. Str8 Up Home
17. The Way It Is
18. When Slugs Fly
19. Without His Chrome

There are two versions! First one I got from COS and second one from the store. DIFFERENT!

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:

Wooooooooooooooooow

Mar 26, 2007
Mike Manson said:
You posted this:

1. Wateva it takes
2.Anti Up
3.Keep it thuggin
4.Get Mine Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
5.About Dat
6.We dont talk to Police
7.Dont Trip
8.So damn Tuff Feat. Da kat, Sleepy Loc
9.Siccmade Boy's Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
10.Str8 Up Homie Feat. Zigg Zagg
11.Solja
12.I Miss The Ryhmes
13.Moms & Pops
14.In Da Hood Feat. Calico 101

which is the Internet-Mixtape, that dropped almost a year ago.

This is the new one, that dropped August 14:

1. Anti Up
2. Push It
3. I Get High
4. We Don't Talk To Police
5. Thank You
6. Cuz Imma Rida
7. Diamonds
8. Don't Trip
9. From Scratch
10. Give Me a Sign
11. Like Dis
12. Momz And Popz
13. Potz And Panz
14. Siccmade Boyz
15. So Damn Tough
16. Str8 Up Home
17. The Way It Is
18. When Slugs Fly
19. Without His Chrome

There are two versions! First one I got from COS and second one from the store. DIFFERENT!
still a bunch of recycled tracks......and the ones on there that I dont have I have on a seperate disc and I named it So Help Me God disc 2. Gotta be creative niggaz!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
It was re released with the help of the siccness distributor to maybe sell some records. Thats what I think at least. Im not a fan but thats just me. If you notice on the cd it says siccness/Koch. I thought about uploading them to preview before you buy(I should say preview before you download..for some of you lol) but so many people have already heard 90% of the tracks at the end of the day it just wasnt worth it. Half you people are bitching about the cd anyhow lol.