What you guys think about COS's new album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Bubble Hash said:
You wont be disappointed. I listened through it a second time last night. PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT lol. Who sang that?

The version on her is from Rick Ross album and i was produced by Jonathan "JR" Rotem. But teh original song is from The Scarface Movie Soundtrack.

I didnt think you was allowed to sell this in stores due to him using other artits beats isnt this the same ish taht got Dj Drama caught up

Mar 15, 2006
Hurrache said:
I bet he got it straight off the net bc it leaked the otehr day
"So help me god" CD Release Date: August 14, 2007. That date has passed homie. Stop downloadin COS's album. And who cares if it's a mixtape, it's tight. He has other's beats on there? No shit!

Feb 8, 2003
Bubble Hash said:
"So help me god" CD Release Date: August 14, 2007. That date has passed homie. Stop downloadin COS's album. And who cares if it's a mixtape, it's tight. He has other's beats on there? No shit!

We know the release date its a big azz banner above the siccness for it. That still dont mean you actually bought it, You told me to stop downloadin or whatever well stop freeloading and leeching your friends cos disc. Like I said it leaked and I dont think its worth me buying due to the fact I dont buy mixtapes(only albums) unless the dipset, Wayne, or D Block mixtapes. Your too dumb to even realize its not a album.

Bubble Hash said:
A friend from Sac brought it up here, if I had to guess Dimple Records cause that's about the only place he goes.

It's also at Best Buy.
Thats the excuse they all use my friend has it when in reality your friend is your PC!

Just admit you downloaded it I know CO be on here just be real instead of frontin. Bc if you was taht supportive you would've took your azz up to Best Buy and bought it.

Mar 26, 2007
I have the new COS "So Help Me God" Mixtape shit is a slapper and it only has 14 tracks not 19 you obviously have a burnt copy that must be extra tracks that has already been heard of and you just got the extra. My shit is legit album cover and everything.

I cant wait till his real album comes out, this is just a mixtape but a well worht mixtape COS speaks real life shit, alot of good things this nigga talks about, yall go and peep it if havent already. Peeps got the track liasitng names all fucked up at Best Buy, the one I have is the real.

1. Wateva it takes
2.Anti Up
3.Keep it thuggin
4.Get Mine Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
5.About Dat
6.We dont talk to Police
7.Dont Trip
8.So damn Tuff Feat. Da kat, Sleepy Loc
9.Siccmade Boy's Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
10.Str8 Up Homie Feat. Zigg Zagg
11.Solja
12.I Miss The Ryhmes
13.Moms & Pops
14.In Da Hood Feat. Calico 101

May 30, 2006
I was pretty much through wit COS after Siccmade Rituals & after the Trigganometry album I was REALLY through. It'll take some time 4 me 2 recover from those albums. I love mixtapes but I'm @ the point where I don't even wanna check 4 his mixtapes.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
gthug619 said:
I have the new COS "So Help Me God" Mixtape shit is a slapper and it only has 14 tracks not 19 you obviously have a burnt copy that must be extra tracks that has already been heard of and you just got the extra. My shit is legit album cover and everything.

I cant wait till his real album comes out, this is just a mixtape but a well worht mixtape COS speaks real life shit, alot of good things this nigga talks about, yall go and peep it if havent already. Peeps got the track liasitng names all fucked up at Best Buy, the one I have is the real.

1. Wateva it takes
2.Anti Up
3.Keep it thuggin
4.Get Mine Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
5.About Dat
6.We dont talk to Police
7.Dont Trip
8.So damn Tuff Feat. Da kat, Sleepy Loc
9.Siccmade Boy's Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
10.Str8 Up Homie Feat. Zigg Zagg
11.Solja
12.I Miss The Ryhmes
13.Moms & Pops
14.In Da Hood Feat. Calico 101
You picked up the old mixtape! That;s the shit I got from COS one year ago.

This is the new one:
http://www.amazon.com/Help-God-Brot...1271955?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1187511051&sr=8-8