What would you do siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
So about two weeks ago me and my girl hit that Lil Wayne/Geezy show in concord. Im come back and after a few hours I realize my laptop and PS3 are gone. I was in a rush and didnt look my windows so the person who got me must of came in through there.

Anyways Im stayin out in the cutts with family for the month of august til I get my own spot (just moved back to NORCAL) so not to many people know where I stay or that my room is in the basement with all my shit. Like a regular robber would not know that shit is down there and would have broken into the house. So I already know its someone who knows where I stay, had prolly been there, and most likely I was out of town for the night. Which was a shitty feeling but Im over that, I know ppl are shady.

Right after Im thinking to myself it was probably one of my broads friends who knew me and her would be outta town and whatnot. Ya know I pressed but most likely they woundt tell her shit but it was my first intuition. This is the same spot where I used to have my studio back in the day so countless of shady characters had been in and out of there.

So I pretty much chalked it up as a loss. Wasnt really trippin' just the console of the PS3 nuthin else at all, and a 3 year old laptop that I was about to replace. They didnt get nothin out the 10,000 dollar studio or nuthin like that so I was light weight releived.

Then today my potna calls, me and dude had a falling out about 2 months ago and havent really spoken in awhile. He tells me my girl's friend "got me for my shit." He happens to fuck with this bitch who did it and she went running her mouth the day after. Goes to show u that even my dude who I was lightweight beefin with kept it real with me even though. Thats a good friend and I love dude for that.

So nows here my prediciment? I know what the old me would have done already, but Im tryn to be grown up about this situation. I aint trippin on what was taken its the principal. I got two businesses, one of which is respectable, I aint tryn to catch a case over this dumb shit.

But now Im wondering did my bitch have anything to do with this? I really believe she wouldnt set me up, but did she know something and not say it. I flashed earlier right after and was on my way to go over to where they were at and start fuckin shit up but then I thought about how Im tryn to be grown about the situation, not do anything Ima regret later over a punk ass bitch and PS3/Laptop.

My bitch is at least gettin the ol' Larry David Crazy Eyes interagation, I tell you that much! LOL!

What would you do siccness, Im cool calm and collected looking for some feedback! Regardless this situation is gonna be made right!

Oh and by the way the bitch that got me is 6'2 250, so I wouldnt feel too bad about whoopin that ass!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
did you tell everyone you were leaving to the show on twitter?

if so in the immortal words of the dude who saw joey jihad get knocked out with a sucker punch

"what he doooo datttt fooorrrrrrrrr"

twitters the new thing for pulling licks
espdummies who gps they location on the 'location' part of twitter

good job stupid fuck (not you)

Jun 3, 2006
thats fucked.....jack got jiggidy jacked

do you have a sister?...have her get to to the bottom of it....everytime ive ever had sum beef wit a broad my sister will whoop on her for me...

Apr 25, 2002
karma a bitch she will get hers..it aint worth nonthin getting introuble for..becareful who u fuck with..yea i would look at my girl twice to...

Aug 11, 2003
^^^ now thats out of the way.. I think you should have that bitch fucked up.

and if your girl let that shit happen.. I don 't even know.

but if you are way bigger then all that.. and have shit to lose( like freedom. money ect.)

pay someone else do that shit.

I hate lies and people who steal.

No matter what i always try to be real about everything

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
just a quick question, if you have 2 business' and one is a respectable one, then why the fuck you livin in your moms basement?

and if you really think your broad had anything to do with this, then that shows you that she aint trust worthy. if that shit happened to me, i would never think my broad would be in on it, cause i know she's loyal and wouldnt pull no dumb shit on me.

Aug 11, 2003
You sure your homie didnt have something to do with this?

I mean you guys where beefin.. and somehow he knows who got you.

shit seems kinda weird But.. Ya never know he might not have shit to do with it and he is just being the homie you think/know he is.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
well the girlfriend part is easy in my eyes. just ask yourself does she respect you? like real respect? if yes than don't worry but if you have to think about it drop that relationship.

now for the jacker, really two ways to go about it. first, i keep the motto "the best revenge is living your life right" close to me. if ya have promising endeveurs up your way i feel its best to stay out of scandalous circles altogether and focus your energy on positive movements, even when it comes to payback. the second, find where she lives send outta town goons or girls to fuck her shit up majorly, take her shit, and fuck with her sense of security big time. l