What would you do siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
well the girlfriend part is easy in my eyes. just ask yourself does she respect you? like real respect? if yes than don't worry but if you have to think about it drop that relationship.

now for the jacker, really two ways to go about it. first, i keep the motto "the best revenge is living your life right" close to me. if ya have promising endeveurs up your way i feel its best to stay out of scandalous circles altogether and focus your energy on positive movements, even when it comes to payback. the second, find where she lives send outta town goons or girls to fuck her shit up majorly, take her shit, and fuck with her sense of security big time. l
real talk that's how I'm feelin!!!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
just a quick question, if you have 2 business' and one is a respectable one, then why the fuck you livin in your moms basement?

and if you really think your broad had anything to do with this, then that shows you that she aint trust worthy. if that shit happened to me, i would never think my broad would be in on it, cause i know she's loyal and wouldnt pull no dumb shit on me.

Like i said I moved back here like 5 weeks ago fulltime and stayin wtb my fam til I move into my spot on the first.. Lol

May 6, 2002
You can't really prove anything and your stuff is long gone.
I would just chop it up as a loss and move on. Unless you get more info.

In regards of your girl, I would make her spill her guts. Then gather the facts and make a decision from there.

Dec 4, 2006
If I knew the person that took something that belonged to me..

you best believe it that I'm going back to get my shit, give it up the easy way or the hard way....i am getting it..

Jan 12, 2006
If I knew the person that took something that belonged to me..

you best believe it that I'm going back to get my shit, give it up the easy way or the hard way....i am getting it..
i would go get my shit back.that's just me though....
co-sign! or pull a late night mission to the fat ho's house and slash all her tires. then take your back stabbing girl on a trip to rosarito/tijuana and tell her its on you and just leave her ass their. thats just me though.....

May 27, 2009
Your girl is a liability. Even if it wasn't a set-up she ran her mouth and you paid the price. Plus she's friends with a thief. The saying goes "Hang around 9 and you're bound to be the 10th". If she's hanging around 9 shady bitches, she's bound to be the 10th shady bitch. Seriously consider kicking her to the curb.

As for the bitch who took your shit, I'd confront her at work then leave it at that. If she gives your shit back then cool, if not it's really not worth it.