WHAT UP WIT SICX ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
fuck it , yeah he HAD some tight music , but i cant even slap that shit anymore , when i hear him rap now and think about the bitch ass shit he did and it turns me off to his shit, and by the way, no song or album no matter how tight they are, should give anyone a pass when it comes to this type of shit, STRAIGHT UP LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do the same shit. When ever I even think about playin his music I think about what he went down for.....then I opt to play someone else.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
gone off the remy

of course there will be alot of shit talkin in this thread but i dont blame them, everyone got a opinion... i dont support child molesters btw, in fact i would like to see most of em get hung...
most of them?

why not all?

they need to be brought to the edge of a cliff with a rope tied around their neck and the other end tied to a tree stump... push that muthafucka right off the edge and snap his neck

i'm so drunk

but if i was sober i'd say the same shit

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
most of them?

why not all?

they need to be brought to the edge of a cliff with a rope tied around their neck and the other end tied to a tree stump... push that muthafucka right off the edge and snap his neck

i'm so drunk

but if i was sober i'd say the same shit

i am now sober, and i endorse this post.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
hard to listen to his stuff now...considering a lot of his lyrics had kid references that i never really thought about only for shock value until him and his lady pulled some shit..remember this even though it was lynch

"the siccness is when you hug your momma..and your dick get hard"

"or when you walk in on your baby momma and she suckin your sons dick"

its lines like those that make me believe that lynch and sicx were molested themselves...not sure if the line "situations" where lynch says he was a 12 year old gettin raped...

truly sad all around though

Jun 11, 2004
Some of the most fucked up people are also the most gifted. Get over it, learn to seperate the music from the person behind it. Half the music I listen to is made by people who are real life pieces of shit anyway.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Im not judging, but its crazy how he rapped about all that devil s--t, but was so quick to find God when he was up against those charges....I guess REAL LIFE set in at that moment....

Mar 31, 2010
Yup, yo the same kinda shit happen to SPM to tho, but the fucked up thing they didnt have NO video evidence or nuthin. just the little girls word against his..shits crazy, he ended up gettin like 46 years.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i wonder what lynch and x-raided have to say on the subject
They've already spoken on it individually...

Lynch was like "I still stand behind Sicx..wont turn my back on my brother" and X was on some "F--k that...I cant support that s--t"...at least from what I remember..not in those words though...