WHAT UP WIT SICX ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Why do people find it so wrong to like music made by a person who molested kids but they think its cool to jock the shit outta a rapper that murders teenagers, sells crack to baby mommas and prolly ruins just as many peoples lives if not more.

Apr 8, 2006
It was indeed shock value and thats what put ALL those Garden Blocc weather it was sicc or jus str8 up gangsta thats the shit that put fools on the map.

Its not like we really believed he was doin that shit man WTF!?

Atleast i didnt take it serious..they had dope beats n tight spits so that got play.

I played THE FOUR HORSEMAN the otha day n when i heard Sicx spit i was impressed as i always am with his wordplay...it didnt even occur 2 me that he did that shit cuz i dont focus on it n i try not 2 think about it.
You wont see me supportin shit but if he got a verse on a cd thats even gettin any play these days its not like i drop wtf im doin jus 2 fast foward thru the song or change it or use it as an excuse 2 bring up Child Molestation 4 gossip purposes ya dig.

Dec 17, 2004
Man that's wat I'm thinkin mad props to RED DRAGON cuz sac rap wouldn't b as live as it is if it wasn't for those sick shit SICX n Lynch spit there the ones that put sac on the map nobody else til after words that's when ppl started to pay attention to the x raideds and Cbos correct me if I'm wrong plz do but that's wat I think all y'all thought SICX. Was real dope and bumped his shit b4 all the shit he did.I hope he rotts but I'm still bumpin sum sicx everyday period

Dec 17, 2004
Well shit didnt read that I read the other 1 though were it says wat I said idk n really don't care about that type of situation I don't know the dude so it is wat it is lol

May 9, 2002
Shock value? Says who?
Nobody said it, as its true on its own. Lynch rapped about eating babiess, Spice 1 rapped about shooting every nigga he came across, and Too $hort rapped about fuckin and playing every broad in the world. Was all THAT true as well? Of course not. Its ENTERTAINMENT[/quote]

The man lived what he rapped about. It wasn't done for shock value...
It was shock value UNTIL it became reality.

People supported his music then turned on him... That is indeed hypocrisy.
How so? When entertainment turns to reality, the perspective changes. Period. That has nothing to do with hypocrisy.

If your favorite gangsta rapper turned out to be a homosexual or snitch in real life, would you stop playing his music? If so, then by your definition, you are also a hypocrite.

On a side note... People found it entertaining that he rapped about molesting kids? Fucking sick! Some of y'all need some fucking help.
Do you watch horror movies? If so, do you ever emulate the movie or think about actually doing or experiencing any of the things portrayed in it???

ITS ENTERTAINMENT. How many times does this need to be said?

Humans love controversy and drama...its not hard to see. We stop and slow down to look at car accidents, we watch shows like Jerry Springer and Cheaters, and we look outside when we hear people arguing. We are curious, we love drama, and we love to hear about controversial/shocking things.

Apr 8, 2006
Man that's wat I'm thinkin mad props to RED DRAGON cuz sac rap wouldn't b as live as it is if it wasn't for those sick shit SICX n Lynch spit there the ones that put sac on the map nobody else til after words that's when ppl started to pay attention to the x raideds and Cbos correct me if I'm wrong plz do but that's wat I think all y'all thought SICX. Was real dope and bumped his shit b4 all the shit he did.I hope he rotts but I'm still bumpin sum sicx everyday period
Well I guess Sicx n Lynch did "Nigga Deep" b4 anybody did anything in Sac(2 my acknowledgment) but really if u asked me i'd say back in the day C-BO was the one who really put Sac on the map...Gas Chamber n Tales moved units..also when C-BO appeared on 2PAC's All Eyez On Meat that was a HUGE DEAL...it was different in those days tho...when people brought up MAC MALL b4 MAC DRE,CBO b4 Lynch..only guy who stayed at the top without dyin or switchin positions is E40...this all clearly just a matter of opinion.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Nobody said it, as its true on its own. Lynch rapped about eating babiess, Spice 1 rapped about shooting every nigga he came across, and Too $hort rapped about fuckin and playing every broad in the world. Was all THAT true as well? Of course not. Its ENTERTAINMENT

It was shock value UNTIL it became reality.

How so? When entertainment turns to reality, the perspective changes. Period. That has nothing to do with hypocrisy.

If your favorite gangsta rapper turned out to be a homosexual or snitch in real life, would you stop playing his music? If so, then by your definition, you are also a hypocrite.

Do you watch horror movies? If so, do you ever emulate the movie or think about actually doing or experiencing any of the things portrayed in it???

ITS ENTERTAINMENT. How many times does this need to be said?

Humans love controversy and drama...its not hard to see. We stop and slow down to look at car accidents, we watch shows like Jerry Springer and Cheaters, and we look outside when we hear people arguing. We are curious, we love drama, and we love to hear about controversial/shocking things.[/QUOTE]

I NEVER thought i would ever prop you or agree with you but i got to on this one... this actually made perfect sence 4 once.

Dec 17, 2004
Well I guess Sicx n Lynch did "Nigga Deep" b4 anybody did anything in Sac(2 my acknowledgment) but really if u asked me i'd say back in the day C-BO was the one who really put Sac on the map...Gas Chamber n Tales moved units..also when C-BO appeared on 2PAC's All Eyez On Meat that was a HUGE DEAL...it was different in those days tho...when people brought up MAC MALL b4 MAC DRE,CBO b4 Lynch..only guy who stayed at the top without dyin or switchin positions is E40...this all clearly just a matter of opinion.
Mayb true but I still think that nobody really payed attention to sac still with cbo movin units until LYNCH n SICX actually brought that SICCNESs to SAC that's when every1 was damn u hear wat theses dudes is rappin bout I never really was a cbo fan except for a couple of songs n that song wit 2PAC happened way way after sac actually hit the map mayb I'm wrong but that's wat I think

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
lol@dick ridin a child molestor

If you think ridin the dick of a child molestor is funny you got some serious issues bruh...

and i know your gonna say that im the one dick ridin Sicx but you dont know shit about me... just cuz i have quoted a couple of his songs doesnt make anyone a "dick rider".....

like ive said before, what Sicx did is horrible and NO ONE can approve of what he did... (except for other chesters of course)... But i still like ITWCT, Nigga Deep, anda couple tracks off Dead 4 Life and the sick ass shit that fool did in real life isnt gonna change my opinion on the music that was made.