WHAT UP WIT SICX ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Man the SPM. Thing was diffeerent they said that chick was 15 and she was workin at a strip club when he fucked her so if figured she was over the age bitches r stupid like that get a mutha fucka caught up over dumb shit but as far as sicx I hope he fuckin rotts but I still bump his music which is real sick

Mar 31, 2010
Man the SPM. Thing was diffeerent they said that chick was 15 and she was workin at a strip club when he fucked her so if figured she was over the age bitches r stupid like that get a mutha fucka caught up over dumb shit but as far as sicx I hope he fuckin rotts but I still bump his music which is real sick
Naw naw homie, read up on it, the girl was like 7 or 9..I put that..its all over the internet.just look it up..supposley the parents of the gurl was friends with SPM....n the case they brought up a gurl SPM impregnated when he was 21 n she was 12...thats basically y they said he did it..then when this allegation came up, they grilled him on that fact...

Mar 31, 2010
Sure, he might've fucked his kid with his wife and filmed it, but Nigga Deep is a classic.
LOL, I know huh, is this not the siccness????Lol naw but real talk..a vid recorded with that is bullshit tho ya know.Imma say like I tell people who believe in Jesus, I wasnt there...

Apr 25, 2007
im the cook of hells kitchen,
so halloweens my thanksgivin.
nigga nuts insted of chicken,
guts im still rippin,
so i stick like blood clots profected criminal plots
"Siccmade for life
I'm fucking your kids instead of your wife"

you realize that this guy was actively molesting children while he wrote those lyrics right? and you still listen to it?!

Sep 23, 2008
"Siccmade for life
I'm fucking your kids instead of your wife"

you realize that this guy was actively molesting children while he wrote those lyrics right? and you still listen to it?!
Everybody used to bump Sicx's music and he has always been rapping about that pedophile shit. Now that he has been convicted of it niggas don't support that chomo anymore? lol hypocrite ass niggaz... it's ok to rap about being an active Pedo as long as you're not one in real life!

Sep 23, 2008
hard to listen to his stuff now...considering a lot of his lyrics had kid references that i never really thought about only for shock value until him and his lady pulled some shit..remember this even though it was lynch

"the siccness is when you hug your momma..and your dick get hard"

"or when you walk in on your baby momma and she suckin your sons dick"

its lines like those that make me believe that lynch and sicx were molested themselves...not sure if the line "situations" where lynch says he was a 12 year old gettin raped...

truly sad all around though
it's a known fact that Lynch was fucking with Zag when she was 12 years old.

Lynch is guilty of being a Pedo too!

Dec 20, 2002
shall grant the requested relief.
FACTS AND PROCEDURAL HISTORY
Defendants were charged with numerous sex offenses arising
from their molestation of two children. Defendants committed
the crimes by, among other things, forcing the victims to pick a
card from a deck of sexually explicit drawings and then perform
the act as depicted in the drawing.
Kunitz was charged with 15 counts and Lopez with 13 counts
of forcibly committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a child.
(§ 288(b)(1).) The defendants were also charged with two counts
each of oral copulation with a child under the age of 14 by a
defendant who is 10 years older (§ 288a, subd. (c)(1)); four
counts each of aggravated sexual assault of a child (§ 269,
subd. (a)(4), (5)); and two counts each of sexual penetration of
a child under the age of 14 by a defendant who is at least
10 years older (§ 289, subd. (j)). Kunitz was additionally
charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault by means of
rape (§ 269, subd. (a)(1)), while Lopez was charged with five
1 Further undesignated section references are to the Penal Code.
-3-
separate counts of committing a lewd or lascivious act upon a
child (§ 288, subd. (a)(1)).
Pursuant to a plea bargain, both defendants pleaded guilty
to four counts of forcibly committing a lewd or lascivious act
upon a child. (§ 288(b)(1).) At sentencing, the trial court
imposed a restitution fine of $6,400 and a parole revocation
fine in the same amount, to be payable jointly and severally by
both defendants. Each defendant was sentenced to 32 years in
prison.
DISCUSSION
Defendants contend that imposition of joint and several
restitution fines is unauthorized. This contention has merit.
Neither section 1202.4, subdivision (b) (section 1202.4(b))
nor section 1202.45 expressly provides for imposition of a
restitution fine payable jointly and severally among two or
more defendants, and we decline to infer such an intent from
the statutory language.
Section 1202.4(b) requires the court to impose a
restitution fine “n every case where a person is convicted of
a crime,” in the absence of compelling or extraordinary reasons
for not imposing the fine. (Italics added.) Subdivision (1) of
section 1202.4(b) provides that “[t]he restitution fine shall be
set at the discretion of the court and commensurate with the
seriousness of the offense, but shall not be less than two
hundred dollars ($200), and not more than ten thousand dollars
($10,000), if the person is convicted of a felony . . . .”
(Italics added.) Subdivision (2) of section 1202.4(b) provides

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
ITWCT & Nigga Deep are the shit.....

i dont give a fuck what any muthafucka on the siccness has to say about Sicx... none of you squares would ever change my mind about anything.... i rarely bump Sicx's music anymore but im always gonna love the albums he dropped no matter what dumbass has to say about his lyrics...i dont go on the siccness to make friends like alot of other lonely faggots do on here LOL

Feb 2, 2010
Everybody used to bump Sicx's music and he has always been rapping about that pedophile shit. Now that he has been convicted of it niggas don't support that chomo anymore? lol hypocrite ass niggaz... it's ok to rap about being an active Pedo as long as you're not one in real life!
U KNOW IF HE GOT ANY UNRELEASED SHIT FLOAT'N ROUND ?
I NEEDS THAT DEER HUNTER MAYNE !!!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^^ you fucking faggot u probably got molested by your uncle that's why you can relate to Sicx's music.
LOL like i said above, i rarely bump Sicx's music anymore..... but all this shit talk on here isnt gonna change my mind about anything. i dont approve of what sicx did sure let the man rot in prison...

but i will always love ITWCT and Nigga Deep no matter what anyone says on here..... if that offends you then GOOD... go cry to your bitch.

May 9, 2002
Its one thing when its for shock value, its another when its reality. That has NOTHING to do with hypocrisy.

Sep 23, 2008
Its one thing when its for shock value, its another when its reality. That has NOTHING to do with hypocrisy.
Shock value? Says who? The man lived what he rapped about. It wasn't done for shock value... People supported his music then turned on him... That is indeed hypocrisy.

On a side note... People found it entertaining that he rapped about molesting kids? Fucking sick! Some of y'all need some fucking help.