What song put you up on da MAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MJT

Feb 1, 2005
What's the first song (if you remember) that got you into dre. I think the first song I heard was "In Motion" but what really put me on was "Mac Dre's The Name" I was feelin that niggas flows man.

Apr 25, 2002
"cuz im the coldest MC to ever touch a mic" the track from WCBB2 was the first that caught my attention and kept my attention..i was always up on the bay mack shit but it was too short for me at first..i was just a lil behind on the Vallejo scene

Apr 17, 2003
I HEARD OF MAC DRE WHEN MY UNCLE WAS LOCKED UP IN FRESNO ,HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT DRE BUT WHEN I WAS STEALING TAPE FROM THE WAREHOUSE I SEEN A TAPE CALLED LIVE FROM THE FRESNO JAIL MAC DRE SO I STOLE IT AND EVER SINCE THEN I WAS HOOK .I WAS BOYS LOCKED AND STILL SPITTIN !!

Dec 4, 2002
boy i can talk a cat off a fish wagon
or sell an eskimo ice at a high price n get him twice
man i'm that nice
and game is my merchandise

mac dre - game i'm spittin'

Dec 26, 2004
Too hard for the fuckin radio
iz that the name of the title?? thats all i remember when my bro. put N a Bay compilation. iz that song on his own album too, which one??

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
the first song i heard from Dre was "What Cha Like" off West Coast Bad Boys II...the song that really put me up on Dre would have to be his verse on "Hard Or Soft" off that Keak Da Sneak comp "Mr. Siccaluphacus"...