What song put you up on da MAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dray

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2004
i'm originally from florida but i moved to the atl in '02. when i moved to the "a", i met this dude in my apartment complex who was from sacramento. he put me up on mac dre, messy marv, keak, and others. its a shame how niggas on this side of the country don't know much about bay area music.

May 5, 2002
MD got me hooked on
game im spitten
"i never met a broad that didn't like the way i laced her
pour the hoe some game and serve this pimpin as a chaser"

Apr 25, 2002
yea i gotta say i heard OF him...and what not but didnt really get UP on him till what cha like off wcbb2..i was like in 8th grade when it dropped..dude had me hooked from than on

Apr 25, 2002
I had never heard of MAC DRE until about 99 or 2000. I heard him on PAPA SNOOP'S comp called WESTSIDE RIDERZ VOL. 1. The name of the song is called "THA BOMB". After that, the siccness got me paying attention to him more and more and finally I bought 'GENIE OF THE LAMP and REGANOMICS. R.I.P. to what seemed to be a cool azz nigga!!! THIZZ OR DIE YOU BEEZIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (here's the thizz face :x )

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Smitty said:
This thread just shows how old we all are :eek:

Fa real...my sister put me up on game at an early age. Shit, I remember being in elementary getting held back at lunch (detention) rapping that shit out loud in an empty cafeteria.

"Some like that shit but I'm not tha type, just give me a mic and watch me get hype" -Mac Dre R.I.P

D

Dubee

TOO HARD FOR THE FUCKIN RADIO!!!!! That waz some pimp shit, Fuckin Dre tears it up every time he drops some more rymes, Dre changed the Rap game forever

RIP, Mac Dre

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
"Too Hard" & "Stay on My Toes". I was 11 when I first heard him, 16 when I first blew herb wit em in 1996 during the recording of Oz.'s first album. He was pretty much fresh out the feds, and I was amased because I was ditching school in Sac, too make moves in Vallejo (thanks Johnny Z). So I got to be part of whut would become history, dig dat! Oh yeah, i got that unreleased Oz.-Ozone Album feat. Dubee & PSD. www.flossalini.com