WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
Hood Rat Poison said:
i'm so jealous of you fucks who've been able to hold your rap collections together....i got jacked real big twice....so many hard-to-find records gone...i will NEVER let it happen again tho
Same thing happened 2 me brotha. It really upsets me (lightweight devastin'). My last collection was just recently stolen from me. @ 200 Bay albums. I'm always buyin' music though. It just sucks gettin' jacked period. Especially when it's a collection you've put some much time and money in2. Takin' pictures 4 insurance purposes is a great idea. I'm currently makin' a claim with Triple AAA (I have renter's insurance) and that type of documentation would really help with my case. If only I knew that now...GOod post btw. A lot of serious collections/collectors on here.

Aug 18, 2002
That's a beautiful sight right there.....very few can funk w/ that. I'll have to take some similar pictures when I get the chance.

Dec 3, 2006
Man I got so many tapes. I got all the RBL's GLP IMP LUNIZ SEAGRUM MAC DRE just to many to name. from 89 til now. Been with the best music, DA BAY MUSIC.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
I posted up some flicks of my collection in like page 1 or 2 of this thread. That was just stacked up at some rented joint. After a couple of years of heavy grind I finally got my own spot to fit out real nice. Having 2000 CDs most of 'em Bay I wanted to have that shit out on show, been like a month putting this together.

Oct 18, 2007
DJxREMARKABLE said:
i dont think i have the best bay rap collection. but i got a shit load of bay area rap vinyl from the late 80's all the way through to 2006.

^^^most of the records in the shelves + boxes on the floor are filled with bay area rap records. if anybody lookin for a particular bay record let me know...i might have an extra copy lying around (for sale or for trade).
you know I'm always lookin' Remarkable....r8r gots tons of shit!! :cool:

Aug 18, 2006
I thought I had more cds than anyone I had a rack that carried around 2,000 cds and maybe over 1,000 bay rap cds the rest of the slots were filled with bay area dvds, side show dvds and gangster movies and documentaries. I think i have a digital pic lost here somewhere on disc. Bills wernt getting paid and its not because of cds, I stopped a long while before then so I sold most or it going to rasputins with boxes and boxes, I kept only less than 100 of them, I could of got more off ebay but I didnt want to waste time. Man most of you could of had a car or 2 instead of buying so much cds. Every time I looked at my stack I wish I put more money into a faster car. Still miss some of my cds and regret it but most of it just gets shelved. I lost alot of money but collection agencies wernt playing and I couldnt handle the stress.