WHAT SICCNESS MEMBER HAS THE STRONGEST BAY-MUSIC COLLECTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2006
^^yea i lost many classics, let people barrow, they more than likely will never come back to me, or they come back all fucked....

now i copy em onto the comp and put em away.....if the folks wanna barrow i just burn em a cd......if i ever get around it....

from years of building my library.....i'm almost at 20,000 songs.....not all bay of course but hey im dj gotta have everything....and a 3rd of it is edited for mixing purposes

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Tight shit Mr. Nick, gave me an idea how to set up my collection when I move into my new apartment! Just don't know what to do with all my vinyls...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
shit, im Tardy...just mow saw this...I have a couple pixs prior to the move cause alot of the stuff still needs to be unpacked like the vinyl and tapes....Ill snap more at home 2night if I dont forget...lol

Props to those of you that posted them pixs. You guys have some nice collections. DJRemark, thats some wax there, you def. got me beat on that media....

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1st set

here is part of the small closet that had Some Bay and the rest other genre including my sons cds. Hes only 5 and takin after his dad. MUSIC FIEND!!

Im debating on snapping new pixs cause some of you are planing the home invasions and im not with that!!! lol

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Couple of them "Twin Towers"

I thought I had more pixs but this the only other 1 I found. Still ahve to take pixs of the tapes, wax and more cds...

Jan 1, 2006
A lot of the people Skeel posted aren't even Bay folk... but still a big library I have over 17,000 songs in my library but that's all together. My Bay collection is around 3,000 songs singles and complete albums included. Just note 2 or 3 of the albums have a few songs only because those were the only Bay cats on the compilation. I have a lot more but this is made from my smart playlist I haven't checked for other material I might have missed.

Note: Right click save... unless you wanna wait for it to load

http://homepage.mac.com/aczunig/.Pictures/MUSIC.pdf

Jan 1, 2006
That smart playlist didn't include mixtapes:

Mac Dre - 16 Wit' Mac Dre, Vol. 2
The Team - Go Music
The Team - Hyphy Juice
Kaz Kyzah - The Go-Fessional
M-Dash - Grits & Gravy
E-A-Ski - Past & Present
Ya Boy - Prince Of The City
The Regime - All Out War, Vol 1
Thizz Nation, Vol. 8

Oct 25, 2003
suicidalboomerang.blogspot.com
Great post... love the pics...

My collection isn't that big... wish i could post

pics... but all my shit is locked away back home...

and fuck lending shit out... whenever motherfuckers wanted

to borrow something i was just say fuck it... and burn them a copy

Instead............. shit i don't think i'll even let my future husband fuck

with my CD/Album collection.................

~

Aug 18, 2002
Shoot.....just now seeing this post. There are a handful of big collectors on here including myself. r8r & I are tight and those pictures really do no justice to his full collection but the biggest Northern California collection I know of is 5.0's. Like he said that list on his site isn't complete....he and I traded some tapes a year back and they still haven't been listed.

For me it came to a point where my collection was getting so big that there was no way to display it anymore w/o taking over the whole house and you know a wife ain't having that....lol. Most of it is in boxes now but labeled well if I need to find something. These days I try to keep my purchases to higher quality stuff that I enjoy and nice pieces I'm missing from the past. A lot out there I can do w/o now a days.