What should the Raiders do with the #1 Pick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
What they will do is trade the #1 pick, for i dont know what kind of bullshit......what they should do is draft Calvin Jhonson WR from Georgia Tech, thats the pick right there........Him moss and Porter, why not?

Jan 4, 2003
Joey said:
What they will do is trade the #1 pick, for i dont know what kind of bullshit......what they should do is draft Calvin Jhonson WR from Georgia Tech, thats the pick right there........Him moss and Porter, why not?
if Moss and Porter wanted to be here we'd be fine with Moss, Porter, Curry.... Moss and Porter more likely on their way out...

I'm down to get C. Johnson dudes a baller.... Gettin a QB in Russell is too tho

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
ILLER THAN ILL said:
they should pick someone who's gonna be a bust...
The question was not what we're GOING to do, but rather, what we should do. If the Raiders draft Quinn...that could be the straw that breaks the camel's back; I don't know if I could continue.
LOL

Russell.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
RAS 925 said:
Gettin a QB in Russell is too tho
Ok we need a QB for the future, but we havent given Brooks a fair shot, tui neither but thats another story....No matter what qarterback we get they need time to throw!! We already wasted a # 1 pick on Gallery for the o-line, get a line through free agency!! Any QB besides Russell will not be acceptable, well at least early 1st round Qb's like
2. Brady Quinn, Notre Dame
3. Troy Smith, Ohio State
4. Drew Stanton, Michigan State
5. Trent Edwards, Stanford
6. Kevin Kolb, Houston
7. Jordan Palmer, UTEP
8. Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh........ Wait till at least the 3 rd round to get a QB if they dont get russell......and if moss and porter dont wanna be here than trade them, fuck em......CALVIN JHONSON

Jan 4, 2003
Joey said:
Ok we need a QB for the future, but we havent given Brooks a fair shot, tui neither but thats another story....No matter what qarterback we get they need time to throw!! We already wasted a # 1 pick on Gallery for the o-line, get a line through free agency!! Any QB besides Russell will not be acceptable, well at least early 1st round Qb's like
2. Brady Quinn, Notre Dame
3. Troy Smith, Ohio State
4. Drew Stanton, Michigan State
5. Trent Edwards, Stanford
6. Kevin Kolb, Houston
7. Jordan Palmer, UTEP
8. Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh........ Wait till at least the 3 rd round to get a QB if they dont get russell......and if moss and porter dont wanna be here than trade them, fuck em......CALVIN JHONSON
Ya I feel you on the QB situation.... If the Raiders decide not to get Russel than forget about draftin a QB.. I'm down with C. Johnson or Peterson/Lynch RB

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man I like Brooks and all but Russell is too good to pass on. Brooks won't be around too much longer and he maybe getting cut because the Raiders are due to pay him $5 million....