What should the Raiders do with the #1 Pick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
I think we should trade it for more 1st round picks. Or trade the pick and Jerry Porter for Michael Vick. I think he could do good in Oakland.

Dec 12, 2006
Jamarcuss Russel. There are alot of 0ffensive linemen in the draft, we can pick them up later or in free agency, shit Levi Brown from Penn State will prolly still be availabe come 2nd round. Fuck tradin that shit, that would be fuckin stupid.

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
would trade down to like the 8th 9th or 10th pick.. If Peterson or Lynch is there grab 1 of them. Trade moss or porter or bundle them up to ATL for a pick or Matt Schaub. Get rid of Gallery and get 1 or 2 good linemen from free agency or trade for them.. Get a linemen in the draft.

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
StreetSoundzEnt said:
would trade down to like the 8th 9th or 10th pick.. If Peterson or Lynch is there grab 1 of them. Trade moss or porter or bundle them up to ATL for a pick or Matt Schaub. Get rid of Gallery and get 1 or 2 good linemen from free agency or trade for them.. Get a linemen in the draft.

i agree kinda. i know we need a rb cause lamont jordan sucks as a featured back. if we trade moss or porter or even both, i'd like either Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett. gabriel and curry are good number 2 and 3 receivers but we need a number 1.

Dec 12, 2006
DukeSkywalker said:
i agree kinda. i know we need a rb cause lamont jordan sucks as a featured back. if we trade moss or porter or even both, i'd like either Calvin Johnson or Dwayne Jarrett. gabriel and curry are good number 2 and 3 receivers but we need a number 1.
you put lamont jordan OR Justin fargas behind a decent o line they could very easily be breakout backs.

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
after last season i think they need to draft a back to bring people to the games and sell jerseys. I mean Lynch would bring so much energy seein how he is from Oakland.. It would get fans to look foward to the season. That with trying to make a move for Schaub and get a good line. I think thats the raiders best chance to win now and build for the future as well.

Apr 25, 2002
StreetSoundzEnt said:
after last season i think they need to draft a back to bring people to the games and sell jerseys. I mean Lynch would bring so much energy seein how he is from Oakland.. It would get fans to look foward to the season. That with trying to make a move for Schaub and get a good line. I think thats the raiders best chance to win now and build for the future as well.
I agree..thats why Im in favor of trading down a few spots and drafting Lynch.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^why? we pretty much got the best kicking team in the nfl.

I agree with lynch simply to sell out the stadium and bring enthusiasm back

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree with Smoke1230. They should draft Russell... that way we won't have to worry about teams crowding the line of scrimmage by bring their safeties in the box. Teams will have to keep their safeties deep because Russell can chuck it. Plus he's big, mobile, and accurate. I would address offensive linemen later in the draft or free agency. I wouldn't trade down because Russell is a franchise qb and he'd bring fans back in the stance.