what if master P TRIED to move back to the bay an get HYPHY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
Y'all hatin on some ridiculous shit. Y'all act like P broke in yo houses and murdered your parents in their sleep or some shit. That nigga don't owe nothin to the Bay, he don't owe shit to New Orleans, he don't owe shit to Silkk or C... he don't owe shit to nobody but his wife and kids.

And I'm surprised no one in here has heard Romeo's song "Say It To My Face"
He got a line where he say "I ain't E-40, but I get hyphy like the bay" or some shit similar to it. Have a nice hate fest on that one.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
RezzAgain said:
yukmouth would probably be down to release an album on NO LIMIT right now in 2006. not to mention what he would of done in 2000 to have one of those no limit releases in the bright plastic cases.
ACTUALLY, "LUNATIC MUSIK" DID COME OUT IN ONE OF THOSE CASES, BUT BLACK... LOL...

Sep 17, 2005
P still showed love to The Bay when he hit big down south. Still shouted it out, rapped bout it, had WCBB 2 and 3, had a number of Bay Area artists on his label too. Basically none of them niggaz could stand on their own two feet after he showed some love. Like they expected him to do everything for em. Shit there are plenty of Southern underground artists who were on DSH that talk shit bout P. They just mad cuz he gave em a platform and they didnt know what the fuck to do wit it.

Feb 9, 2006
RezzAgain said:
you younginz are killin it.

ask priority records about master p...then ask priority about ybb, ask jive, etc.

if master p goes back to the bay (which he would never do, the south is still making more noise then the bay) all who carried heat would be lookin for p to try and get on.

ask todd shaw or earl stevens if they got more money then percy miller.

those are legal names because this is legal bidnezz.

come on. i know most of you are under 24.... $$ talks.

all your favorite rappers WOULD BE DYIN to get put on by NO LIMIT TOMORROW!!!

god damn right, it's all about money folks

Feb 9, 2006
OG_Carl_Weather said:
P still showed love to The Bay when he hit big down south. Still shouted it out, rapped bout it, had WCBB 2 and 3, had a number of Bay Area artists on his label too. Basically none of them niggaz could stand on their own two feet after he showed some love. Like they expected him to do everything for em. Shit there are plenty of Southern underground artists who were on DSH that talk shit bout P. They just mad cuz he gave em a platform and they didnt know what the fuck to do wit it.

yep, couldn't have said it better