what if master P TRIED to move back to the bay an get HYPHY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
that nigga romeo........you see him in his videos......all 100 lbs with no shirt on and hella tats like he hard and shit.....master p got ran out, and never came bakc......he a bitch.......real talk call me a hater but he was on and still is on was gay shit since he got ran out

Nov 4, 2003
not spreading a rumor can some one on here confirm this! I heard p droped a million out here a couple of years back to get shit crackin again?

check out the track "cookie money" of his last album that shit is tight...i aint the biggest master p fan but hes got his name on one of the biggest bay comps ever...West Coast Bad Boys Volume 1! thats a bay classic right there!

Aug 28, 2002
all these young dudes are chiming in about this..

why dont you ask RBL, brotha lynch, cold world, even e-40, mac dre, cougnut are both gone but they both had a lot of success because of P.

shit...yukmouth would probably be down to release an album on NO LIMIT right now in 2006. not to mention what he would of done in 2000 to have one of those no limit releases in the bright plastic cases.

Aug 28, 2002
thats the thing...if master p did come back to the bay there would be a line down the street of all these favorite rappers trying to jump on board.

so saw master p would get sprayed or romeo would do this.

romeo is like 19 now. doin his basketball thing. like 6'2" and about to get d'1 scholarship.

he dont care about music. they could never make another dollar and still not care about the "bay"

so dont act like if p did come back it would be to rob people/

J-Boy

Sicc OG
Feb 13, 2006
i hope he dont come back to tha bay and lil romeo will get his ass beat cause he a FAG...the only thang P got goin for him is his songs stoooopid aasssss beef wit none other -bow wow hahahahahah

Jun 11, 2006
NAH. YOU ALL GOT IT TWISTED. FUCK MASTER P. THE BAY MADE HIM, PERIOD. HE GAVE THE BAY NO PROPS WHEN HE WAS DOIN HIS THING IN N.O.. MOST PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW HE IS FROM HERE.

Apr 18, 2005
NIGGA WULD GET SMOKED... RICHMOND FOLX AINT FORGETTIN WHAT DUDE DID. RAN OUT WIT BAY GAME & TOOK IT TO THE SOUTH TO GET RICH & NEVR NO PROPS BACK....

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HE DID PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT.

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
I used to bump a lot of that old No limit shit back in the day. I remember getting those albums back in 95 and being all excited and shit, there were always a few fillers but generally the albums were pretty solid. I still have about 40 NL albums, thats how big NL was although I can't say I listen to many of them nowadays.

I first heard alot of Bay Area Artists through NL. Here they don't have much on the shelf but they always had No Limit records on the shelf. I still have that source magazine where it stated the top 20 or something power movers, P was at 3 or so with around 52 Million, can't remember the exact numbers but I could hunt it out if neccessary.

I don't think P would be a good addition to the HYPHY movement but I guess he could roll with it, lets face it Silk is on that Furious remix with Fabbie Davis E40 and Kaz Kyzah. I guess it could happen...

Aug 26, 2005
If P and Romeo were out here, Romeo would not be gettin bitched at school. He could brutally murder every nigga in school with his bank balance.

If Percy offered niggas on here a contract, you wouldn't take it?

Sep 11, 2003
BayBuryYa said:
If P and Romeo were out here, Romeo would not be gettin bitched at school. He could brutally murder every nigga in school with his bank balance.

If Percy offered niggas on here a contract, you wouldn't take it?
Ok cognito took the contract from master P. to release his album on P´s new label Guttar Music. So how many units cognito sold? Tell me! I bet he sold max 3.000. Master P will never be that successfull again. my opinion

Apr 11, 2006
Man I hope he don't bite he'll make the hyphy sound canned as fuck.. he aint fuckin with the bay so he would have to listen to hella songs (to catch up)and then decide how he wants to bite..he has a rep for being wak.....one bad appple spoils the whole fuckin tree..even though he was kinda on some hyphy shit when he used to be like UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH prolly inspired Young Jeesy though LOL

Feb 8, 2006
lol @ u little niggas hating on P, talkin bout he disrespecting the bay, first off he originally from New Orleans, he left the bay cause New Orleans is his home, yall act like he owe the bay his life earnings, when he was out there he showed love to everybody, he didnt have to make them west coast bad boys comp and put them rappers name out there. them albums got alot of them rappers known. and he had bay rappers on his label, Ed, Steaddy Mobbin, Ea Ski. yall is really sucking Yukmouths dick

Apr 24, 2006
Soulja99 said:
lol @ u little niggas hating on P, talkin bout he disrespecting the bay, first off he originally from New Orleans, he left the bay cause New Orleans is his home, yall act like he owe the bay his life earnings, when he was out there he showed love to everybody, he didnt have to make them west coast bad boys comp and put them rappers name out there. them albums got alot of them rappers known. and he had bay rappers on his label, Ed, Steaddy Mobbin, Ea Ski. yall is really sucking Yukmouths dick
on some real shit...them West Coast Bad Boys sold units...I'm pretty sure the second one went gold. A lot of people don't realize how many bay cats he put on that comp when people were beggin him to put out records.