what if master P TRIED to move back to the bay an get HYPHY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2006
savage said:
yuks wasn't even on a yuk album, thas weak to me. p had already released more albums then yuks whole career by the time he released the ice cream man album, while yuk just been featured on albums and finally released thugged out when p was already rollin in millions. yuks version cant touch p's version. go ahead, hate on me and my opinion.
I second that, P did name that album before Yuk named that ONE SONG.....that has always been a fact, I believe bay cats still support Yuk more than P because you do see Yuk around the bay still and he still reps that shit. At the same time when you blow like P did shit seems to always change. Even though 40 has basicaly blown up more than he ever has, he still has to sell about 65 million records to catch up to P. The more money ya make, the more you move around. We all know Romeo wouldn't ever be caught in a Bay high school.....he goes to a private Beverley Hills school just like any other kid who's dad has made over 500 million dollars. On the same note, I don't think P will try to do some Hyphy shit ever....

May 19, 2006
dzellian said:
I WANNA SEE A WEST COAST BAD BOYZ 4.
Second that, ANYONE GOT HIS NEW DVD "REPOS"? I will still pick up anything P drops because he is classic. The Repos DVD comes with a free soundtrack wit it. My folks just picked it up at FYE. The soundtrack slap a little. The dvd coo, shit filmed like all the other straight to DVD filmz but I will pick it up.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
BayBuryYa said:
If P and Romeo were out here, Romeo would not be gettin bitched at school. He could brutally murder every nigga in school with his bank balance.

If Percy offered niggas on here a contract, you wouldn't take it?
no, I and every nigga in my school would murder THAT nigga FOR his bank account, that shit would be a dream come true and hell naw i wouldnt take no contract if they offered, dont matter how much it is.

May 22, 2006
RezzAgain said:
shit...yukmouth would probably be down to release an album on NO LIMIT right now in 2006. not to mention what he would of done in 2000 to have one of those no limit releases in the bright plastic cases.
hehehe..... i remember dem cd cases.

C

CcytzO_Loc

Master P did his thang no doubt....how can any of you say fucc him if he never did nuttin to you personally....leave that shit for whoever got legit cause to say fucc master p....jus cuz a rapper dont like him you gonna diccride and co sign that rapper????

all i know is between 93-96, 90 % of the albums i bought where from No Limit...somewhere in that period the Luniz "I got 5 on it" dropped and that all i remember of Yuk durin that time so P was runnin shit....almost every bay artist ive paid attention to all these years was introduced to me by Master P either directly or indirectly.....i grew up in the 707 only rappers i really knew about locally were e 40 n the clic n all the sac rappers like lynch, bo n x raided....master p opened up doors and started hella bay rappers careers whether anyone want to accept it or not.....

aint sayin he aint a biter or that he makes cheezy ass shit now or that id like to see him in the hyphy movement.....but he was hard in the early 90's and was a factor in the Bay n if you cant recognise that you probably too young to know wassup or you takin this rap shit too personal for a fan......

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
IF MASTER P CAME BACK...The Bay would be divided with cats who are with him(SUPPORT HIM)and cats that are against him. Nothing new, Hate is always gonna be a factor out here, too many rappers, not enough fans!

Jan 29, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
Master P did his thang no doubt....how can any of you say fucc him if he never did nuttin to you personally....leave that shit for whoever got legit cause to say fucc master p....jus cuz a rapper dont like him you gonna diccride and co sign that rapper????

all i know is between 93-96, 90 % of the albums i bought where from No Limit...somewhere in that period the Luniz "I got 5 on it" dropped and that all i remember of Yuk durin that time so P was runnin shit....almost every bay artist ive paid attention to all these years was introduced to me by Master P either directly or indirectly.....i grew up in the 707 only rappers i really knew about locally were e 40 n the clic n all the sac rappers like lynch, bo n x raided....master p opened up doors and started hella bay rappers careers whether anyone want to accept it or not.....

aint sayin he aint a biter or that he makes cheezy ass shit now or that id like to see him in the hyphy movement.....but he was hard in the early 90's and was a factor in the Bay n if you cant recognise that you probably too young to know wassup or you takin this rap shit too personal for a fan......

Exactly bro. I think a lot of people on here were too young to remember when P was a major factor in the Bay. Just look at the line up he had on WCBB 1. Peeps can't sit up there and say "fuck Master P" because of some supposed bad deals or biting. There's always 2 sides to the story and unless you were involved then you got no legitimate reason to say "fuck Master P." His music may not be all that great now but for the classics that he did put out like WCBB and The Ghetto's Tryin To Kill Me and TRU he still gets props.

Peeps want to talk about him being a biter and shit but look at all these hyphe imitators we got in the bay alone. Everybody spittin the same shit over and over,even the beats are sounding the same. I guess if Master P were to do the hyphe tip it couldn't sound no worse than some of the stuff coming out the bay right now.

May 19, 2006
Techniq said:
i'd be down wit it! p did some lame shit when he ditched tha bay but i'd fully support his comin bacc juss cuz i think he got some more slapz left in em if he do it right!
I agree. I hope it happens. I am sure P know's what he's doing. Regardless of what ANYONE SAY'S, ain't to many world wide hustlas that got game like P......even to this day!

Apr 26, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:

:x thats straight BULLSHIT. anybody who has been listening to bay area rap since the early 90s knows P didn't start nobodys career. the west coast bad boys shit was nice but dudes were putting a lotta shit out BEFORE that. ok so some of you younger dudes might have been put onto it by P but he can't take credit for bay rap, period.

oh and dude is one of the best black businessmen in the nation, period. recognize.

one more thing if 90% of the rap albums you bought between 93 and 96 were no limit then you were truly on some bullshit my brotha.

Apr 26, 2006
nonfiCKtion said:
and another true fact. niggas didn't know who mac dre was until that west coast bad boys 2 came out.
thats bullshit. too hard for the radio got a TON of KMEL airtime. dre wasn't a secret by any means.