WHAT FAT TONE SAID

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'VE SEEN THAT THERE'S A FEW HEADS AROUND HERE READY TO JUMP ON ARTISTS AND LABELIN' THEM CHESTERS OR WHAT NOT. WHAT YAW THINK ABOUT FAT TONE ON THAT SONg O.g STACC-A-DOLLA? WHEN HE ADMITTEDLY SAID HE FUCCIN' YOUR SIXTEEN YEAR OLD SISTA? WHY AIN'T YAW SPOKE ON THAT(ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S BEEN OUT)?

Aug 7, 2003
I'VE SEEN THAT THERE'S A FEW HEADS AROUND HERE READY TO JUMP ON ARTISTS AND LABELIN' THEM CHESTERS OR WHAT NOT. WHAT YAW THINK ABOUT FAT TONE ON THAT SONg O.g STACC-A-DOLLA? WHEN HE ADMITTEDLY SAID HE FUCCIN' YOUR SIXTEEN YEAR OLD SISTA? WHY AIN'T YAW SPOKE ON THAT(ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S BEEN OUT)?
he never fucked my sister, know why? i dont got a sister.

Jan 18, 2006
no reason to speak down on someone that died, especially since gay ass internet rumors got him killed

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
dont go trying to dig up hella shit trying 2 make first degree look innocent,thats like saying san quinn and mike marshall singing that so young so sweet song r they pedo's??. first degree stated that all hes interested in are 18,17,16 year olds never has he mentioned any thing about a WOMAN in her late 20's/older 30's where talking about a 35 year old nigga here this dude is constantly talkin about manipulating an 18 year old girl and not all girsls who say they're 18 really aint.he filmed a video about fucking at a high school none of those girls in the video looked over 18 and what kills it is he says hes in contact with many 15 and 16 year old raising them for our bidding?what the fuck does he meen by bidding he getting paid for selling 16 year old pussy to folks and shit,i know first degree made some tight albums back then but where living in 2008 now all of that wierdo shit aint cutting it nowadays the man exposed his own self never have i came on here talking shit about this dude till he mentioned and spoke what he didso if your gonna stick up for this pedophile so be it all the real people grown people on this board know and can see what this man is about..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
if a nigga wasn't a pedo he would be mentioning under aged girls in every fucking post he could've at least said oh gets hella older pussy 2 dont trip or something to clear his mane but instead he keeps talking very mysteriously and always mentioning underaged sex or something sexual related with a teenage girl..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
on that track with mac dre san quinn say "at least 18 years of age", but i did always think that was on some chester shit! lol

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
it's probably cuz he was 19 when he recorded that song..i'll keep it real,when i was 19 i hit a few 16 year olds but they all looked like women...lol...plus....it was in a song & as real as tone was he said a lot of things just 2 entertain the ear which is what a real rapper is supposed 2 do..i have a daughter so i can't feel any nigga molesting a young child...but the teenage thing is what it is...when i was in high school older niggas with cars always used 2 picc up my favorite bitches & you can't stop shit like that cuz a lotta teenage girls only care about what niggas have 2 offer & most high school niggas can't offer them anything but hard dicc & bubble gum.....LET TONE REST IN PEACE CUZZ...HE SPIT WHAT HE FELT & AS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TRIED 2 GET HIM OUT THE VIOLENT LIFE & HELP HIM MAKE SOME RAP MONEY I RESPECTED HIM 4 BEING HIMSELF...I NEVER AGREED WITH EVERYTHING HE DID BUT SINCE I'M NOT A SQUARE BEAR I GOTTA RESPECT HIM CUZ HE WAS A REAL KC RIDER.....RIP FAT TONE & MAC DRE & EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS RAP WORLD WHO HAS FALLEN VICTIM 2 A SENSELESS MURDER....NOT
100% SURE BUT FROM WHAT I GATHER FAT TONE WAS NOT MAC DRE'S MURDERER...MAYBE UNSOLVED MYSTERIES CAN HELP US FIND OUT WHO KILLED PAC & BIGGIE 2..LMAO!!WCM/PIIMP100

May 20, 2006
it's probably cuz he was 19 when he recorded that song..i'll keep it real,when i was 19 i hit a few 16 year olds but they all looked like women...lol...plus....it was in a song & as real as tone was he said a lot of things just 2 entertain the ear which is what a real rapper is supposed 2 do..i have a daughter so i can't feel any nigga molesting a young child...but the teenage thing is what it is...when i was in high school older niggas with cars always used 2 picc up my favorite bitches & you can't stop shit like that cuz a lotta teenage girls only care about what niggas have 2 offer & most high school niggas can't offer them anything but hard dicc & bubble gum.....LET TONE REST IN PEACE CUZZ...HE SPIT WHAT HE FELT & AS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TRIED 2 GET HIM OUT THE VIOLENT LIFE & HELP HIM MAKE SOME RAP MONEY I RESPECTED HIM 4 BEING HIMSELF...I NEVER AGREED WITH EVERYTHING HE DID BUT SINCE I'M NOT A SQUARE BEAR I GOTTA RESPECT HIM CUZ HE WAS A REAL KC RIDER.....RIP FAT TONE & MAC DRE & EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS RAP WORLD WHO HAS FALLEN VICTIM 2 A SENSELESS MURDER....NOT
100% SURE BUT FROM WHAT I GATHER FAT TONE WAS NOT MAC DRE'S MURDERER...MAYBE UNSOLVED MYSTERIES CAN HELP US FIND OUT WHO KILLED PAC & BIGGIE 2..LMAO!!WCM/PIIMP100

^^^THANK YOU!!!^^^

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
dont go trying to dig up hella shit trying 2 make first degree look innocent,thats like saying san quinn and mike marshall singing that so young so sweet song r they pedo's??. first degree stated that all hes interested in are 18,17,16 year olds never has he mentioned any thing about a WOMAN in her late 20's/older 30's where talking about a 35 year old nigga here this dude is constantly talkin about manipulating an 18 year old girl and not all girsls who say they're 18 really aint.he filmed a video about fucking at a high school none of those girls in the video looked over 18 and what kills it is he says hes in contact with many 15 and 16 year old raising them for our bidding?what the fuck does he meen by bidding he getting paid for selling 16 year old pussy to folks and shit,i know first degree made some tight albums back then but where living in 2008 now all of that wierdo shit aint cutting it nowadays the man exposed his own self never have i came on here talking shit about this dude till he mentioned and spoke what he didso if your gonna stick up for this pedophile so be it all the real people grown people on this board know and can see what this man is about..
LOL. YOU'RE VERY TRANSPARENT. DID D.E FUK YOUR LIL SISTA OR SAMETHIN'? YOU MAD CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE D.E'S MUSIC N-E-MORE? BUT IF D.E WAS MAKIN' SOME SLAPPERS, YOU BE ALL ON HIS NUTS WITH YOUR LITTLE SISTA ON A PLATTER FOR HIM. gET THE FUK OUTTA HERE. D.E ALREADY BROKE IT DOWN FOR YOU. HE USES THEM LITTLE WHITE BITCHES TO PROMOTE HIS SHIT.

BTW, I'M gLAD SOME NIgKAS SPEAKIN' THE TRUTH. CAUSE I MYSELF WAS FUCCEN WITH SOME YOUNg RATS WAY BAK WHEN.