WHAT FAT TONE SAID

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think people be getting "Chesters/Molesters" mixed up. To me a molester/chester is a mf that does things to "little kids" that have never been exposed to sex and shouldn't be and they're not even developed or just beginning to develop and go through puberty. Like a grown as man doing something to a 12 year old and then tells her I'll kill your family if you tell. That's a molester to me.

Now a 19 year old getting down with a 16 year old with her consent, I wouldn't consider or call dude a molester. Me personally, I am 31 now and anything under 18 I ain't touchin'... But if I was in my early 20's and I met a 17 year old. I would holla at her but I wouldn't hit until she turned 18..

So I wouldn't consider dude a molester for hittin' a 16 year old with her consent.

Apr 25, 2002
I think people be getting "Chesters/Molesters" mixed up. To me a molester/chester is a mf that does things to "little kids" that have never been exposed to sex and shouldn't be and they're not even developed or just beginning to develop and go through puberty. Like a grown as man doing something to a 12 year old and then tells her I'll kill your family if you tell. That's a molester to me.

Now a 19 year old getting down with a 16 year old with her consent, I wouldn't consider or call dude a molester. Me personally, I am 31 now and anything under 18 I ain't touchin'... But if I was in my early 20's and I met a 17 year old. I would holla at her but I wouldn't hit until she turned 18..

So I wouldn't consider dude a molester for hittin' a 16 year old with her consent.
co-sign.

Im 26 now, the lowest i go is the freshly minted 21 year olds out at the bar. Cant go much younger than that.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
it's probably cuz he was 19 when he recorded that song..i'll keep it real,when i was 19 i hit a few 16 year olds but they all looked like women...lol...plus....it was in a song & as real as tone was he said a lot of things just 2 entertain the ear which is what a real rapper is supposed 2 do..i have a daughter so i can't feel any nigga molesting a young child...but the teenage thing is what it is...when i was in high school older niggas with cars always used 2 picc up my favorite bitches & you can't stop shit like that cuz a lotta teenage girls only care about what niggas have 2 offer & most high school niggas can't offer them anything but hard dicc & bubble gum.....LET TONE REST IN PEACE CUZZ...HE SPIT WHAT HE FELT & AS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TRIED 2 GET HIM OUT THE VIOLENT LIFE & HELP HIM MAKE SOME RAP MONEY I RESPECTED HIM 4 BEING HIMSELF...I NEVER AGREED WITH EVERYTHING HE DID BUT SINCE I'M NOT A SQUARE BEAR I GOTTA RESPECT HIM CUZ HE WAS A REAL KC RIDER.....RIP FAT TONE & MAC DRE & EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS RAP WORLD WHO HAS FALLEN VICTIM 2 A SENSELESS MURDER....NOT
100% SURE BUT FROM WHAT I GATHER FAT TONE WAS NOT MAC DRE'S MURDERER...MAYBE UNSOLVED MYSTERIES CAN HELP US FIND OUT WHO KILLED PAC & BIGGIE 2..LMAO!!WCM/PIIMP100
you aint gotta explain shit about tone to this bitch ass nigga he only spoke on tones name so he can try to make first degree look better or some shit one of them groupie nigga all on a rappers dick so hard he cant except the fact that dudes a pedophile junkie underage teen predator thats all what this threads about..

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
first degree is a damn pedophile, he's damn near admitted as a 35 year old man he's in contact with 16 and 17 years old women, claimin he's raising them...WTF?

as a musician, i WAS a fan.
as a person, he gets no respect...

dude is on some new age sick in the head cult shit, like he's the fuckin next jim jones
he act like his next move is gonna be to invite ya'll to Jonestown for a meeting and offer up his Jesus Juice and wait for the haley bop comet to hit, but you will all be saved because he is jesus reincarnated...some of ya'll would take a cup and fall for it. others have more sense.

first degree should move to waco...or montana....where cults, orfucking with kids is commonplace