What does THIZZ mean?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
Houston
Im southern.... I see people saying 'thizz' alot and i know it originated from Mac Dre (r.i.p) but i still dont know what it means... so if yall can kindly tell me id appreciate it...

dont smash on me for not knowing!

Feb 13, 2004
THAT'S REAL TALK MAN I WAS AT THE NICCATINA & YUKMOUTH CONCERT AND THIS FOOL WAS ON THAT SHIT AND YOU COULD TELL THAT HIS MOTOR FUNCTIONS WERE STARTING TO GO. WHEN HE WOULD TRY TO SPEAK HE WOULD SOUND LIKE A ONE YEAR OLD TALKING GIBERISH.

Jun 3, 2006
707north said:
THAT'S REAL TALK MAN I WAS AT THE NICCATINA & YUKMOUTH CONCERT AND THIS FOOL WAS ON THAT SHIT AND YOU COULD TELL THAT HIS MOTOR FUNCTIONS WERE STARTING TO GO. WHEN HE WOULD TRY TO SPEAK HE WOULD SOUND LIKE A ONE YEAR OLD TALKING GIBERISH.
ha ha,fo sho!-ive done that before-i was talking to my homegirl and i knew what i was saying but the words were not in order-but what was crazy was when she answered me back in gibberish..............and i knew exactly what she was talking about...good times

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man....you cant talk ont thizz.....unless you trained for that shit.....lol

an what kinda question is that? sounds like a cop question

Jun 3, 2006
drunkinfool said:
man....you cant talk ont thizz.....unless you trained for that shit.....lol

an what kinda question is that? sounds like a cop question
you right-it makes you feel bad when your patna is feelin himself and you have to tell him "shut the fuck up,you have been talking for 20 minutes and the only english i made out was "more" and "thizz".....fuck it though happens to the best of us...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
LOL! treally talk! i hate talkin cuz i be grittin my teeeth HELLA harrd.....man, the good days of putin more holes in my brain than swiss cheese....

Jun 3, 2006
for real man-before you even pop your shit,you gotta make a damn near shopping list of shit to get at the store to prevent you from grinding your teeth down to nuthin.packs of gum,blow pops,otter pops,sunflower seeds,anything.....i bought me a three pack of pacifiers last night though...im in the house,so i got that shit...it aint helpin tho cause i bit that shit in half