What City Runs the North West *Music/Rap*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
currently it's Jake One vs Nonstop,aint nobody else doin jack shit,aint sellin shit,and aint makin any retire@50 money.
^^ Neema, D-Sane is livin off his shit... hes all over Cali... Vitamin D lives off his shit, Bean One lives off his shit... many hustlers out here... check up before you diagnose PIMP!

Real sh*t my dude said it best. JUST GO BACK TO MY COMPARISON...*waits for ya'll to go back and read that sh*t* YA"LL ARE LETTIN UR FEELINGS GET INVOLVED. CHECK UR EMOTIONS AT THE DOOR & BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. ALL RESPECT TO BOSKO BUT JUST LIKE G-FUNK, MOB MUSIC DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS IT DID IN THE 90's. IN MY OPINION NONSTOP IS HANDS DOWN CURRENTLY THE COLDEST PRODUCER OUT OF OREGON (I EMPHASIZE THIS MANS TALENT CUZ HE IS DOPE AND IT SEEMS AS IF HE'S ONLY GONNA GET BETTER) BUT PLACEMENT WISE OR IN MY OPINION PRODUCTION WISE HE ISNT F*CKIN WIT THE BIZNESS (produced Jeezy ft Nas "BLACK PRESIDENT", 50 Cent ft. Robin Thicke "Follow My Lead" R.Kelly "Hair Braider" and HELLA other sh*t) let alone Jake One or VITAMIN D. HERE IS THA BIZNESS MYSPACE PAGE...

http://www.myspace.com/thabiznessbeats

(the capitalized text is not internet yelling, i just realized I had the caps on alittle too late)

Jul 10, 2002
I can't believe no one from the 206 has mentioned, Crytical, Byrdie, or 151 from people on the siccness.

Outside of the siccness, some outta seattle that keeps it pushin' but haven't been mentioned is clockwork. Dyme Def on soul gorilla seems to be gainin' momentum. Is Old Dominion still doin' their thing? , we had Source of Labor. But the one's out there doin' it bigger than anyone in the entire NW in hip-hop, and they have been for a while, Nationally and Internationally (and they prolly get more love everwhere else but here their home town) in the Massive Monkee's, and regardless of what your into, if you can't give a nice hats off to them you are a bonafide hater.

then there's Redwine, but he moved beyond workin jus hip-hop from what I understand to music in general.

Don't forget Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, & the G of 'em all Quincy Jones!

Holla!

Jun 18, 2002
I can't believe no one from the 206 has mentioned, Crytical, Byrdie, or 151 from people on the siccness.

then there's Redwine, but he moved beyond workin jus hip-hop from what I understand to music in general.
Yeah! Crytical, Skunt/Mafia & Dividenz.

Kevin Gardner & Redwine did some real dope beats back in the days.

I'm also diggin' that cat up in Everett, Tr3 Nut. Don't know nothing 'bout him, but sounds G'ed up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrbLfW30I2g

Aug 15, 2008
I CAN'T BELIEVE I F*CKIN FORGOT JIMMI HENDRIX

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!! F*CK EVERY OTHER NW ARTIST INCLUDING MYSELF. JIMMI IS THAT GUY, SO IS KURT KOBAIN AFTER NIRVANA BLEW EVERY & I MEAN EVERY BAND COMING OUT OF SEATTLE WAS GETTING SIGNED BUT HE DOESN'T DIRECTLY EFFECT HIP-HOP AS MUCH AS JIMMI. QUINCEY MOVED TO SEATTLE AND LIVED FOR AWHILE HE WASN'T BORN OR RAISED FOR THE MAJORITY OF HIS LIFE IN SEATTLE, HE JUST GOT HIS BREAK THERE.

Aug 15, 2008
P.S. YA'LL BETTER STOP TALKING BOUT MCKBLOCK, HE'LL F*CK AROUND N KILL ALL NW EMCEES, RAPE OUR BEATS AND BURN THE WHOLE NW TO THE GROUND. Okay now on a serious note. NOONE ELSE IN THE NW is F*CKIN WIT THE MASSIVE MONKEYS THOUGH, THEM BOYS GO N. Even I admit my 2-step is no match.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
currently it's Jake One vs Nonstop,aint nobody else doin jack shit,aint sellin shit,and aint makin any retire@50 money.
^^ Neema, D-Sane is livin off his shit... hes all over Cali... Vitamin D lives off his shit, Bean One lives off his shit... many hustlers out here... check up before you diagnose bud
hey BUD,i didn't say kats were'nt eatin.You mis-diagnosed my post.

Aug 15, 2008
^^^ he's in georgia... born n raised in seattle.
D'struction, Thank U Sir. CRIMINAL DISTRICT (C.D.) to be exact and as you know I spent alittle less than a year in KoKane. I moved down to Atlanta about two years ago and bought a house down here a little over a year ago but i'm FOREVER Seattle and ALWAYS representin' The NW actually the whole West Coast.

As far as what I said about MCKBLOCK, I hope u know only thing he's eatin on the siccness is the shit i'm talkin and the shit he's BITIN (sorry NUTZ he disgraced your album cover).