What City Runs the North West *Music/Rap*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
You're right, can't disagree with you, there is a connection: If you're looking for something that requires (not by rule but in practice) that particular demographic, then you're absolutely right, Seattle would be a better place to go looking than Portland.

lol... just givin you a hard time on that one...

wait...

no homo...

dammit i hate no homo...

Aug 15, 2008
Damn alot has been talked about since my Ohio and Illinois promo stops. I see nobody has been named that is even partially as great and impactful (is that sh*t a real word?) as JIMMY HENDRIX.

@ NONSTOP Actually my hood Seattle's Central District is the largest black populated community in the NW (that unfortunately explains why the murder rate in the CD is the highest in the NW) that degentrification sh*t is a b*tch though, THEY are tryna kick all the black people South (The Fed, Pac High etc). Not ta mention the biggest rapper to come from the NW came from the District (MIX-A-LOT)and it also just so happens to be where the next biggest artist out of the NW is coming from (INSERT MY NAME HERE).

About the gays! You have to know the bigger city the bigger the gays population. Atlanta, Chicago, DC, L.A., Frisco all uv em got more gays than Seattle and Portland.

@D'Struction...Tsk...Tsk ta the dumbasses that claim to be apart or even claim to be knowledgable about NW Hip-Hop and don't know Jake. That should tell you something.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
seattle has the second highest percentage of gay people, bay area 1st, seattle metro 2nd... seattle also has about 20000 more gays then atlanta.... truth hurts....

but regardless, i never said anything about what neighborhood has the most blacks... also, ive been in the cd PLENTY in the past 10 years, and i can tell you what i see... THE SAME SHIT AS EVERY OTHER HOOD... coffee shops, natural food stores, trendy cafes, hippie bars, etc.... do to gentrification

the whole "CD has the highest population of blacks, thus has the highest murder rate" argument is the exact thing im talkin about...mufuckas that DO shit, have a different view then those wou WATCH shit....

i dont feel happy braggin about murders... black on black especially...

but if that makes maybach bobbi feel like he can compete in the industry by bragin about mothers loosin sons, children loosing fathers, etc, then do your thing...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
percentage of gay population #of gay people

1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234
2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993
3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805
4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295
5 Boston 12.3% 50,540
6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108
7 Portland 8.8% 35,413
8 Denver 8.2% 33,698
9 Washington 8.1% 32,599
10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508

Jul 28, 2008
c00k runs this shit i just anit droped nothin yet gotta get rich befor this music shit yeppp

I GOT ABOUT 4 MIXTAPES ON DECK READY TO BE RECORD YALL WILL SOON FIND OUT ABOUT ME DONT KNOW WHAT NAME IMA ROCK WIT THO

drec00k or maybe just c00k or c00k3m

myspace.com/drec00k

and anit no 206 vs po we all needa link up tha whole nw and take over this shit

yeppp

Jul 28, 2008
percentage of gay population #of gay people

1 San Francisco 15.4% 94,234
2 Seattle 12.9% 57,993
3 Atlanta 12.8% 39,805
4 Minneapolis 12.5% 34,295
5 Boston 12.3% 50,540
6 Sacramento 9.8% 32,108
7 Portland 8.8% 35,413
8 Denver 8.2% 33,698
9 Washington 8.1% 32,599
10 Orlando 7.7% 12,508

YEAH IT SAYS SEATTLE BUT NOT IN THE HOOD BOY BOY JUST KNOW SEATTLE ANIT JUST THA SOUF END AND CENTRAL ALL 58K OF THEM FAGS BE UP NORTH AND ON BROADWAY YEAH U CAN SAY BROADWAY IS THA CD BUT ANIT NO ONE TRIVIN UP THERE JUST A BUNCH OF FAGS THATS THERE HOOD HAHA...

Aug 15, 2008
seattle has the second highest percentage of gay people, bay area 1st, seattle metro 2nd... seattle also has about 20000 more gays then atlanta.... truth hurts....

but regardless, i never said anything about what neighborhood has the most blacks... also, ive been in the cd PLENTY in the past 10 years, and i can tell you what i see... THE SAME SHIT AS EVERY OTHER HOOD... coffee shops, natural food stores, trendy cafes, hippie bars, etc.... do to gentrification

the whole "CD has the highest population of blacks, thus has the highest murder rate" argument is the exact thing im talkin about...mufuckas that DO shit, have a different view then those wou WATCH shit....

i dont feel happy braggin about murders... black on black especially...

but if that makes maybach bobbi feel like he can compete in the industry by bragin about mothers loosin sons, children loosing fathers, etc, then do your thing...

Get the fuck out of here. You're worse than the f*ckin media, you're like FOX NEWS, you took a small portion of what I said and tried to flip it cold as sh*t (lol). It says in my post that the murder shit is unfortunate, nobody was braggin about sh*t I was statin FACTS. There is only two coffe shops/Trendy Cafe's and ZERO hippie bars in the whole Central District so I don't know where ya homeboys told you they were takin you

(E-40 sings "Ain't no tellin/ what Jack told Helen/ what the hell they were sellin/ WOOF TICKETS!).

The majority of stores and small shops in the CD are still minority owned (african & black sum asian)it's the houses that are being bought left and right not the businesses.

As far as WATCHIN i'm from the game bruh, you're from P.O. but I promise you I put in more work there than you and most the cats you know NOT BRAGGING but keeping it one hunned, I did my thing. 2nd it ain't start wit me, my pops is from Cali (he use to bang 107 Hoover Criminal Gang) he was one of the biggest dopemen in the CD along wit BOO (do ya research) ask D.Black's step dad if you want confirmation.

My older brother was one of the founders of E.U.S.H. 2700 Block. My lil brother's from HillTop's Murder Blocc,

My step-dad is locked for "Murder for Hire" & my mom dibble dabbled in the game.

I lost father figures to prison, guns and drugs I wasn't bred to ride the sidelines homeboy better ask about me (Young P aka BOBBI G from East Union 2700 Block).

I'm not bout to go hard or talk no sh*t on the internet so this is it, I don't got no problem wichu fam but if you are feeling anyway deal wit it.

NUFF OF THIS F*CKIN NEGATIVITY. Everybodies city pride aside until P.O. or any other City in the NW has a JIMMY HENDRIX or a NIRVANA Seattle got this music sh*t. Compared to them nobody matters and the next runner up is still from Seattle and it's MIX then FUNKDADDY & BOSKO.

Aug 15, 2008
2-2-10

YEAH IT SAYS SEATTLE BUT NOT IN THE HOOD BOY BOY JUST KNOW SEATTLE ANIT JUST THA SOUF END AND CENTRAL ALL 58K OF THEM FAGS BE UP NORTH AND ON BROADWAY YEAH U CAN SAY BROADWAY IS THA CD BUT ANIT NO ONE TRIVIN UP THERE JUST A BUNCH OF FAGS THATS THERE HOOD HAHA...
BROADWAY is BROADWAY not the CD. CAPITAL HILL is CAPITAL HILL it's not the CD. So I know not you ^^^ but whoever thinks that obviously ain't from there or educated on the way everything is sectioned. The Central goes from 15th and Union all the Way to Madrona Beach and from Union to JEFFERSON where it turns into the SouthEnd. SEATTLE is The CD (includes The Valley), SOUTHEND, WEST SEATTLE, Downtown even though it's HOT AS HELL and that's it.

Aug 15, 2008
@ The SICCNES The NW talked it out and overcame the bullsh*t. It's time for us ta take the industry over real spit.

P.S. @ NONSTOP Shoulda PM'd me that messege, these losers would still be sittin round bored (lol).

May 4, 2002
Syko aka mr I 5 connection...all this reppin I do as a whole and niggas is still dividin shit?
And you wonder why niggas ain't on......
All this blah vs blah shit is for the birds...unless u have fans, talent and determination...
U ain't shit period...and if you don't live what you speak the quality and or content of your material is null and void

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
syk, u readin too far into it g...

It was never on some fuck Portland fuck Seattle shit... This thread was nuthin but comparing musical talent from both cities.

After hella folks was sayin Portland had the most CURRENT talent, Xpanther came wit some but we have more black people then u type shit and it veered off course..

Plus bobby called me and explained where he was comin from, and that was that... Shit coulda got funky, but he manned up and stopped it before it had legs...

Nonstop don't care less about who's hottest from Portland or Seattle.. It don't make me any more or less money, cause ALL my connections came off of my own networking, and people diggin what I was doin...

It makes no difference to me..

But we both know, it dont matter how hard we rep the nw, the cities alone, or even our own hoods, cause majority of the cats around us either got HELLA talent wit no drive, or hella drive wit no talent, and we can only rely on US to make it