What cell phone carrier should I switch to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I got att and it sucks but I've had it so long that I get unlimited data and it doesn't cost me extra. + I get 20% off my bill

I'm gonna cop a new phone this week and have been looking at a note 3, my coworker bought one and I tryed it out on lunch. I like it bc it's easy to hold and text( I got big hands) the only problems I've seen with it is it lags when you turn the phone sideways to text and the speakers are ass. I dunno if there is a built in EQ or what.

I read the htc one is dope but I don't know if att has that phone.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I got att and it sucks but I've had it so long that I get unlimited data and it doesn't cost me extra. + I get 20% off my bill

I'm gonna cop a new phone this week and have been looking at a note 3, my coworker bought one and I tryed it out on lunch. I like it bc it's easy to hold and text( I got big hands) the only problems I've seen with it is it lags when you turn the phone sideways to text and the speakers are ass. I dunno if there is a built in EQ or what.

I read the htc one is dope but I don't know if att has that phone.
the note 3 is dope thats what i ordered

my girl is still undecided between the galaxy s4 and the HTC one

the s4 is basically a smaller version of the note minus the stylus and processor, ram size. both take pictures at 13 MP...but both are plastic

the HTC one is about the same as the S4 minus the camera at 4 mp but its a metal case and the front facing stereo speakers kick ass

i told her it all comes down to what you do more of....do you listen to music or take pictures...

i take a lot of pictures and almost considered that nokia lumia 41 mp camera phone, but couldnt bring myself to owning a windows phone

Props: WT SAVAGE