What cell phone carrier should I switch to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Verizon Is da Best beside da Black Out Two Days Ago (Tuesday) works great in areas T-moble and cingular/ATT don't and works good out of state where metro doesn't work, you could get a touch screen wit a QWERTY Keyboard phone for $100, America's Most Reliable Wireless Network, Test Drive America's most reliable wireless network for 30 days! If you don't love us, take your number to someone else and we'll pay for the service you've used.

May 16, 2002
Verizon Is da Best beside da Black Out Two Days Ago (Tuesday) works great in areas T-moble and cingular/ATT don't and works good out of state where metro doesn't work, you could get a touch screen wit a QWERTY Keyboard phone for $100, America's Most Reliable Wireless Network, Test Drive America's most reliable wireless network for 30 days! If you don't love us, take your number to someone else and we'll pay for the service you've used.

co sign.

I call muthapuckaz on some other services and they don't pick up. When I finally talk to them they say some shit like, "I don't get service in that side of my house.", or "I don't get service when I'm in that room." etc etc..

LOL!!!!!

Jan 12, 2006
STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE. im stuck with that shit for another year and it blows. their customer service is the best ive had with any company period. but their service (bars) and phones suck donkey dick.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
^i was kickin it out there off of Mckee deep east side then made a rite into sum street into da hills and da homie was tellin me he can't get service wit ATT out there but wit metro he can, i have Verizon and my shit was working fine out there!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've had Sprint for years... customer service has always been fine

I usually always have bars on my phone... but I've had people tell me that sometimes they try to call and my phone goes straight to voicemail... when I have full service... and sometimes I don't even get texts/calls/voicemails at all... I'll see someone... and they'll be like wtf I texted and called you and left a voicemail... and I tell em I never got shit

but I really started having those problems since I got the phone I have now (Samsung Instinct) so maybe it's just the phone... I'm too lazy to give a fuck enough to get a new phone though... fuck it

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
tmobile never gave me guff. I just drove from northern washington state thru oregon cali back to southern arizona. had not one problem with service or internet. and that's the truth. I've had verizon and att also metro. and tmobile is my best experiance so far.

May 17, 2002
I work at verizon but have sprint. Sprint is cheaper, plus they don't nickel and dime you like verizon (I.E. get on right plan and navigator and sprint tv included in data plan). But verizon's network (as a whole) is better. Also, Sprint has da 4g first (in baltimore as of now, and expanding), but verizon's LTE (4g) is supposed to be way better and coming, starting in '10.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I work at verizon but have sprint. Sprint is cheaper, plus they don't nickel and dime you like verizon (I.E. get on right plan and navigator and sprint tv included in data plan). But verizon's network (as a whole) is better. Also, Sprint has da 4g first (in baltimore as of now, and expanding), but verizon's LTE (4g) is supposed to be way better and coming, starting in '10.
Lmfao you know about the employee discount being 50% off your plan and features right? How is that not cheaper than anything Sprint has bro?

May 17, 2002
Because sprint gave me 35 percent off when they found out I worked at verizon, to keep me. And their plans are honestly at least 10 to 15 percent cheaper than verizon. An easy example is the 99$ simply everything plan. To get everything unlimited at verizon, its 140.00. And it don't even include things like the navigator or mobile tv. Those are add on charges at verizon, but not with sprint.

Dec 2, 2003
Lmfao you know about the employee discount being 50% off your plan and features right? How is that not cheaper than anything Sprint has bro?
Yea thats what I'm talking about, if you work for VZW you get 50% off the price plan, features. I also work for Verizon Wirelees at the call center. I have hella people calling in talking shit about Sprint and T-Mobile. I go everywhere in Nor Cal(from Sac to SF, Oakland, Salinas, San Jose, Concord) and even to Texas and my service is great, never get dropped calls.

cb90

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2007
BOOST MOBILE!!... nah but fuck sprint... i dropped them in a quickness & switched to verizon... i still owe them motherfuckas to this day

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Yea thats what I'm talking about, if you work for VZW you get 50% off the price plan, features. I also work for Verizon Wirelees at the call center. I have hella people calling in talking shit about Sprint and T-Mobile. I go everywhere in Nor Cal(from Sac to SF, Oakland, Salinas, San Jose, Concord) and even to Texas and my service is great, never get dropped calls.
You work at the Rancho Cordova call center?

Jan 11, 2009
I GOT SPRINT NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMZ WITH SERVICE BUT U GOTTA KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE THEY NOT LIKE THE OTHERS I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I GOT HUNG UP ON

Apr 13, 2006
i got sprint too, everything good. The only thing that sprint don't do is get the newer phones. i got the blackberry curve and it's good. A new blackberry is coming out next month though! (blackberry tour) and also don't forget about the palm free. The plans are good, pay a bill for unlimited everything.

May 17, 2002
I too work in da call center, slc call center. In terms of large metro areas you won't really tell a difference between sprint and verizon, considering they share the same cdma technology and towers. But verizon does have more extensive coverage, especially in more rural areas, which I don't go to. So ya, if you need that type of coverage, I would go with verizon.