WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
truthfully? 97% of what i listen to is my collection of A-Wax albums

i do click surf youtube for other artists, but my deck is always playin an A-Wax jam

plus some of these new rappers are weirdo faggots, one dude is on video admitting to gettin fucked in the ass by birdman and suckin his dick for a record deal.....c'mon bro really? i cant be bothered to listen to anyone else right now, the shit Wax raps about and how he delivers it, hes unmatched in my eyes

Dec 13, 2013
truthfully? 97% of what i listen to is my collection of A-Wax albums

i do click surf youtube for other artists, but my deck is always playin an A-Wax jam

plus some of these new rappers are weirdo faggots, one dude is on video admitting to gettin fucked in the ass by birdman and suckin his dick for a record deal.....c'mon bro really? i cant be bothered to listen to anyone else right now, the shit Wax raps about and how he delivers it, hes unmatched in my eyes
Shit bro i totally feel that one if its not Awax playin its probably Woodie or lately Awax Mars n ADR

Jan 18, 2006
Lloyd Banks (killed it the last 3 years or so)
Freddie Gibbs
Curren$y
Dom Kennedy
Slaughterhouse (mainly Crooked I)
Bunch of other rappers I could name but only cuz of random tracks. Sadly there's nothing I look forward to from bay artists anymore. Equipto doing his thing but only like songs here and there

Sep 18, 2002
Lloyd Banks (killed it the last 3 years or so)
Freddie Gibbs
Curren$y
Dom Kennedy
Slaughterhouse (mainly Crooked I)
Bunch of other rappers I could name but only cuz of random tracks. Sadly there's nothing I look forward to from bay artists anymore. Equipto doing his thing but only like songs here and there
Lloyd Banks still makes music? I thought that hunger for more cd was dope. Post up some of his new shit breh

Jan 18, 2006
Lloyd Banks still makes music? I thought that hunger for more cd was dope. Post up some of his new shit breh
Go to datpiff and download his last 3 mixtapes u wont regret it. Cold Corner 2, V6, and F.N.O Failures no option. Hard to post on my phone on here anyways