WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
started playin that new Certified Outfit...these brothas been puttin out straight crack and people are sleepin on em

shout to Uncle Church and the homie Swindle...ive chatted wit both, and they are both solid ass dudes, very humble...but most of are they are talented as fuck...they remind me of the Jacka of the north west and Church has such a gritty grimy rap style with his own twist...shits on point...im bout to pick up that new True Grit they just pumped out but if i were u guys id peep their album from i think it was 2006...shits fire

give em a chance, you wont regret it

Dec 13, 2013
started playin that new Certified Outfit...these brothas been puttin out straight crack and people are sleepin on em

shout to Uncle Church and the homie Swindle...ive chatted wit both, and they are both solid ass dudes, very humble...but most of are they are talented as fuck...they remind me of the Jacka of the north west and Church has such a gritty grimy rap style with his own twist...shits on point...im bout to pick up that new True Grit they just pumped out but if i were u guys id peep their album from i think it was 2006...shits fire

give em a chance, you wont regret it
Nice i saw they followed me on ig but havent checked any of thgere music out if you say there slappin ima have to check em out