was there anyone not felling season of the sicc that much?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i might be the only one who only thought there was a few super tight tracks on there(locc2dabrain,deep down,liccer sic,welcome to your own death)...i cant stand that nigga nuts and guts song....then came setripn and that shit there was hella tighter to me ...lycnhs beats were hella better and doc came like a savage on there but season never got as much play as loaded...wich is lynchs best reecord i own

May 10, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
U RYDIN SOLO ON THIS ONE HOMEBOY...ABA
No hes not...I liked it back then,but now I notice that its actually pretty corny.Talkin about eatin babies and all that non-sense...im beyond all that mess.I feel Loaded is on a much higher pedistool then SODS.But to each his own.

C

CinFul-1

Yall are stupid, Season is Sicc, setrippn is Sicc, the Xorcist is Sicc, if it wasnt for those albums there would bo no siccness!!!

May 10, 2002
suspect#1 said:
i might be the only one who only thought there was a few super tight tracks on there(locc2dabrain,deep down,liccer sic,welcome to your own death)...i cant stand that nigga nuts and guts song....then came setripn and that shit there was hella tighter to me ...lycnhs beats were hella better and doc came like a savage on there but season never got as much play as loaded...wich is lynchs best reecord i own
you gotta be the first person i have ever herd say that.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Purebred Hogg said:

No hes not...I liked it back then,but now I notice that its actually pretty corny.Talkin about eatin babies and all that non-sense...im beyond all that mess.I feel Loaded is on a much higher pedistool then SODS.But to each his own.
OH, YOULL GET NO ARGUMENT PHROM ME THAT LOADED IS HIS BEST WORK TO DATE, BUT AT THE TIME IT WAS RELEASED, SEASON WAS ILL AS PHUC, MAYBE NOT SO MUCH NOW AS THEN, BUT THEN...IT WAS HARD...ABA