wanted cds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
some stuff still looking for....

South Side Posse - Ghetto Soldiers (1996)cd version
lil whit - for the fellas 1994
Sev'n Foe - Til Da World Blow Up (1998)
Northside Hustlaz Clic - tales from the northside 1995
Lil Q - What Crackulates (1998 Omaha, NE)
Lon Mac - Big Balla (1997 Omaha, NE)
Black Mafia Clique - Still Mobbin (2000)
Daily Krusifixion - Daily Krusifixion 1999
G.I.N. - Taking Chances (1997)
Lil Maniac - Cold & Heartless (1999)
17TH SURVIVORS - STEADY TRYING TO SURVIVE
Original Menace - Doin Dirt (1998)
Perjury - Life As A Ryder (1999)
deadweight - ahead of the game
the maniacs - social security the last struggle 1998
illicit outlook - too illicit 1999
lockdown - deep thoughts
Brothers-N-Business - G'n To Infinity (1996)
thc - my worls is on fire
pure devocion - years of tears
apostle - the chosen 1
lyrical mersinaries - lyrical mersdinaries
lil cacie - underground hoggin
fypa - dk all day

Feb 21, 2011
Hey. Yea I have all of those releases except for apostle - chosen 1. Send me offers if you'd like. Do you have mp3's of those 2 songs on the D-Boss tape?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
honestly it kills me to say it's no because also mikal miss that tape i think.....
1 of cd i want for that 1 ahhhhhh,very good offer......if i change my mind i'll let you know
do you have those KNK i look 4????
maybe i can buy insted if trading
yeah that was sorta my doing - puttin the apostle "chosen 1" query out there..

I either read it in an interview w/ Apostle on westword.com, an interview with Mr. Noze on the illtip.com or ACTUALLY SAW IT on kut-n-kru's old store in GEMM.. late 90's here so i can't remember if it actually dropped. All I do remember, is it was his first joint.

Hey, you both must have a shitload of knk releases. Anything in the inlays of the 96-98 era ones advertising it as "in stores now?"???

Feb 21, 2011
you should up those scans westbank ! And sippy if you mean advertising apostles tape chosen 1 , no I havent seen any adds in there booklets I have never seen the cover.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
@westbanklover

@westbanklover...If you find my scan, please do not share them. I would greatly appreciate it. I believe that was a request of mine before I shared them with you. I will post my own pictures but with watermarks. This way people can see that it does exist, but they won't be able to steal my images and put them up on their websites. Too much image and Ideal thieving going on these days. You're the only person who I shared them with, so please don't let my images out. Thanks brotha.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Apostle - The Chosen One

I located my cassette and scanned in the pictures. These pictures are intended to verify this cassettes existence, not to help your blogs and/or website. I have added watermarks, white dots and black dots on these pictures. This way the images are guaranteed not to be stolen. If you see the dots on the cover/artwork pictures...I did that on purpose. If you want the images for your blogs and/or website, you will have to settle with these. As you can see...it exists. Not being a jerk, but I don't care for mp3'er fans. NO, I will not load/rip the tape for you.

Here are the scans:

Yes, I do have those other KNK titles that you're looking for. As you already know, they won't be sold for cheap. If you haven't found them yet, you won't. I live in this town, know almost all of these artists personally and I can't find any of these titles.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Real decent of you Mikal! Thanks for that.

haha yeah you might get lucky with some of the 98-2000 typa stuff like Lyrical Mersaneries & THC. Ya know 10 years settin traps it might fall in your lap for 5 bucks or somethin.. but shit, D-Boss & Apostle, just resign yourself to the fact that you'll be breakin $200-$500 for those.