WANNA VERSE ON AN UPCOMING ABA PROJECT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

All Out HOGG

J-Law...YOU & DRAWMUH...are both my homies...IM STAY'N OUTA THE SHIT BETWEEN YOU 2

Silas...Ya dissin Drawmuh...Ya dissin my homie is the same as you dissing me...So FUCK YOU...Ya 3 feet tall...anirexic without a single muscle on ya bones...Arms like twiggs so brittle a catapiller couldn't walk across without em snappin...Ya better off to make an apologie & stay at writeing rymes...Don't gett cuaght up in some 3'Dee shit...'Certain mufuckas is bound not to surface"

& YEA i said ya music sounded tight...But i don't push over for some glitter glamour shit...Go suck some fags dick...We already know ya used to that nasty anal shit...'FUCKING BITCHES IN THE ASS SUPERMODEL OR NOT"

A

All Out HOGG

I like watermellon...

FUCK SMIGG!!!! DIRTEE CUASE HE BEEN PLAYIN IN M-PHIVE's ASSHOLE

THAT OR M-PHIVE BEEN PLAYIN IN HIS

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
All Out HOGG said:
J-Law...YOU & DRAWMUH...are both my homies...IM STAY'N OUTA THE SHIT BETWEEN YOU 2

Silas...Ya dissin Drawmuh...Ya dissin my homie is the same as you dissing me...So FUCK YOU...
same deal with you dissin silas... this isnt a big deal but making it a big deal like this and friendships will be lost buddy...

just my opinon, drawmuh hit me on AIM talkin like he was ready for war and shit.. lol.. hit me smurf we can chop it up..

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
G.O.D said:
[B

@law....... i hope to C u when im in kansas for tha bilistic show..... ill bless ya face with saliva

G.O.D [/B]
sooner or later in life our paths will cross.. but im not gonna turn this into a drawn out c lim type net beef

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
I like watermellon...

FUCK SMIGG!!!! DIRTEE CUASE HE BEEN PLAYIN IN M-PHIVE's ASSHOLE

THAT OR M-PHIVE BEEN PLAYIN IN HIS
fuccin faggot. pure bitch talk.

OH YEA......SMIGG BOUT THAT TRACC I RECIEVED YESTERDAY, IT COLD. YOU GONE BLOW OUT HERE IN THE MIDWEST CUZ ME AND SOME OTHER BIG NAME DUDES GONE LACE IT. I AINT GONE POST THEY NAME UP, BUT THEY THE BIGGEST GROUP ROUND MY WAY AND YOU PEEPED EM B4. HOLLA HOMIE.
ONE

A

All Out HOGG

Biggest group around ya way is MCG'z...They can't even gett there records in stores...My point...Don't make promises ya can't fufill...Flooding a track with a bunch of no names won't help shit...Continue playing jaw gymnastics wit Silas's dick...It makes YOU the bitch

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Biggest group around ya way is MCG'z...They can't even gett there records in stores...My point...Don't make promises ya can't fufill...Flooding a track with a bunch of no names won't help shit...Continue playing jaw gymnastics wit Silas's dick...It makes YOU the bitch
You a dumb mutha fucca man forreal. Tightest group in the country is The Grind Family. Mcgz they some cool cats. Need better production. You actin like a immature ho. Gary got the hardest shit PERIOD.
one

Apr 25, 2002
real tricc talk..

MiStA DrAwMuH: r u CASH from tha board?
CPmidwestCJ: yea
MiStA DrAwMuH: hmmmmm...... u talking shit to my lil brotha
MiStA DrAwMuH: i dont like that
CPmidwestCJ: who your lil brother?
MiStA DrAwMuH: All hogg'd out
CPmidwestCJ: then he shouldnt have said ne thing bout my folk smigg dirtee
MiStA DrAwMuH: he ridin fo me
MiStA DrAwMuH: im tha one that first said FUCC SMIGG
CPmidwestCJ: y fucc smigg?
MiStA DrAwMuH: fucc smigg.......fucc jlaw....... them niccaz clowned me
MiStA DrAwMuH: so fucc them
CPmidwestCJ: nah man smigg cool
CPmidwestCJ: dont act like a fool it the internet
MiStA DrAwMuH: i giva fucc bout that nigga
CPmidwestCJ: im sure he give a fucc bout u
MiStA DrAwMuH: i really dont giva fucc bout chu either
MiStA DrAwMuH: get off my screen
MiStA DrAwMuH: C'z CUZ!
CPmidwestCJ: succ my dick u dirtee ass rican

nuff said, real bitch talk..

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
bitch u a hoe........why dont u show tha REAL conversation????....... how u on that bitch........callin me a dirty puerto rican.....tellin me to take a banana boat bacc to cuba......... fucc ya racist ass bitch......... FUCC U.........FUCC LAW.........FUCC SMIGG...........anyone else feel like gettin a nice FUCC YOU????........if so.... FUCC "ENTER YA NAME HERE"

i hope ya'll.......get supa gangsta......and make a FUCC DRAWMUH song......... u big bad sav's..........

THIS NIGGA GET ON THA BOARD.......AND RE-VERSE MY WORDS....TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS........ U A SUCCA...... U SHMUCC............... GETA LIFE...... U INTERNET FICTIONAL SNITCH

I GOTTA GIVE SUM CREDIT TO LAW THOE..... HE DONT POP OFF AT THA MOUTH......HE STAYS HUMBLE....

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
HOW THE FUC DID MY NAME GET BROUGHT UP?

TO WHOEVER SAID THAT SHIT ABOUT ME...

YOU MAY THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT SMIGG, BUT YOU KNOW ABSOLUTLEY DIC ABOUT M-PHIVE. BOTTOM LINE FUC THIS INTERNET SHIT, I AINT NO PUNK ASS INTERNET BANGER LIKE YOU COMIN OFF TO BE. UNLIKE YOU I AINT GONNA SIT HERE AND TALK ALOT OF EMPTY SHIT. I AINT NEVER HEARD SHIT ABOUT YOU BUT I LEARNED ALOT ABOUT YOUR STUPID ASS FROM THIS THREAD KEEP MY FUCCIN NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU START SOME SHIT YOU AINT GOT HALF THE HEART TO FINISH. ALSO YOU AINT GOT TO SHOW LOVE TO MY ABA FAM, BUT YOU ALSO DONT NEED TO BE BUMPIN YOUR GUMS ABOUT US EITHER. WE ALL REAL CATS DOIN OUR THING, AND THIS IS MEANT FOR NETWORKIN NOT STARTIN UNNECESSARY DRAMA. HOW THE FUC DID MY NAME COME UP?

A

All Out HOGG

M-PHIVE...YA AFFILIATED WIT SILAS...SO FUCK YA...I don't give a fuck who ya is...Ya ain't nothin but a trasparent scally wagg to me...I'll squab wit ya ass in 3'Dee I'll UNVOCALY smash on ya ass wit text on this 2'Dee screen...'HEY LOOK IMA NET GANGSTA...MY NAMES M-PHIVE...I RODE ON WOODIE OVER THE NET"

Infact??? Ima staple ya name to this 2'Dee shit...Just so ever time ya view this website ya can whisper to Silas 'FUCK SMURF"...'We'll gett that punk...We'll RIDE on him"...Right before ya continue to bend over for one another...

CASH MIDWESTERN...NOone gives or ever gave a fuck about GARY INDIANA...Thinkin FUBU jeans & COOGI sweaters make ya gangsta's...

TOUCH down on CA's cement turfs talkin that shit about RICAN's & ya face will be plaqued to the curve within seconds...

A

All Out HOGG

NOONE knows anything about ya...Ya an isolated bitch who stays secluded...Scared to cross the street without uncle silas holdin ya hand?

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
FUC IS YOU TALKIN ABOUT I STAY SECLUDED. I AINT NO FUCCIN PUNK LIKE YOU CLAIM MY HOMIE IS. IMA DROP THIS NET SHIT AND SAVE IT FOR THE DAY WE CROSS PATHS TO WATCH YOU BE LIKE "WHO'S SMURF?" OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. I DONT GIVE A FUC ABOUT YOU OR ANY OF YOUR AFFILIATES SO LET GO OF MY FUCCIN DICC, YOUR GRIPPIN TOO TIGHT...

A

All Out HOGG

I AINT NO FUCCIN PUNK LIKE YOU
& Ya aint no 'FUCCIN" crip either...

SAID SO YASELF...

BEFORE YA GETT IT CONFUSED...IM NOT A CRIP.....................

GRASPIN YA DICK TOO TIGHT???

I aint jugglan noone's balls...But it seems like silas been tea baggin ya lately...Soooo....FUCK OFF...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL....I just created a couple internet Tupacs...

Dramuh-Ok..so I guess u took it as a diss,but was my opinion,Im not sure wut part of my post hurt u so bad but I dont really care,
Im not on here to start no bullshit ass internet beefs that mite turn u kids on and make u feel cool,but I dont know if u know but its real in the fields,all that lil shit u pullin is for bitches,nigga if u wanna disrespet me we can do it in the streets Im goin to Sac on thurs.or fri., [email protected] hit that email I will give u my home phone number or u can give me urs, and we can take it from there,WHY HAVE WE NOT LEARNED ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNET BEEF.its worhtless,and whoever that other square is,yo lil brother or wut For one his name aint smurf My big homie is Smurf 21stGBC(from head drama&p-folks-concealed)so keep one of them other bullshit names u got. So if u wanna say fucc me cuz ya boy said it well I hope U ready for all the niggaz thats gone say fucc u..Yall best bet is tryna squash this cuz,
I WILL END UR CAREER
all I was tryna do was give sumbody a chance now that im barely gettin mine,by startin a tourney but look wut we got now...lol

let me just give u a quicc preview on my niggas who ride wit me:
I-Rocc
T-Nutty
Hollow Tip
Luni Coleone
Big Hollis
Mad Dog
Devious
Young Fierce
Tall Cann
COS
Paul Masson
8-ball Locco
Hachet
Smurf
thats just a few of the RAP cats,And we can get the STREETS ONLY niggas when u Holla at me...
but I really dont need any of em Im just sayin if niggas wanna start talkin about Fucc me cuz another nigga said fucc me..
Cash,J-Law,M-Phive..one Love..
but yall dont gotta comment let me and BIZZY CLONE handle this.

U SOUND REAL HARD ON HERE HOMIE,GOT SUM FUNNY JOKES MAN,

-I was Given Less,But Made the most of it,
But whats crazy,is that the sreets is tryna kill me and I Love it.-Silas aka Smigg Dirtee
I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE READERS WHO ARE JUST PLAIN TIRED OF ALL THESE "imma kill you,fucc u bitch" POSTS.BUT IF U SEEN THE TOPIC I NEVER TRIED TO MAKE IT LIKE THIS,I WAS JUST TRYNA MAKE SUMTHIN HAPPEN AND NIGGAS JUST REALLY DIDNT LIKE IT.......

Status
Not open for further replies.