WANNA VERSE ON AN UPCOMING ABA PROJECT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

All Out HOGG

Smigg Dirtee said:

I WILL END UR CAREER

let me just give u a quicc preview on my niggas who ride wit me:
I-Rocc
T-Nutty
Hollow Tip
Luni Coleone
Big Hollis
Mad Dog
Devious
Young Fierce
Tall Cann
COS
Paul Masson
8-ball Locco
Hachet
Smurf
^^^EVERYONE OF THEM MUFUCKAS YA NAMED IS A NOBODY...With the exception of LUNI & FIERCE...Not one of them has a name outa SAC...NONE HAVE GONN PLATINUM & NONE EVER WILL...

& ABOUT MY NAME...

SMURF ISN'T SOME INTERNET PERSONALITY MADE UP CUASE 'IT SOUNDED COO"...Its been my name sinse i was in 6th grade & will remain my name...Till the days i die... -BLUEGANGSTASMURF

BIZZY BONE CLONE???...DRAWMUH SHITS ON YA COMPLETELY LYRICALY VERSATILITY...EVERY ASPECT...INCLUDEING VOICE...Unlike like SYLASS He dont sound like he has a crow bar cuaght in his throat while he rap...

& Like ya say...'SILAS GOTTA DITEE MOUTH" Cuase he been suckan mufuckas assholes OR just gott the rust from the crow bar cuaght in his esophugus?

[email protected] me a number thas possible to contact tonight...We'll see if anything amounts from it...NO GARENTEES...Whatever thou

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
This evolved into some of the dumbest shit yet. Do ya thang Smigg, you got a real str8 head on ya shoulders folkelles, I respect that even though I've never exchanged a glance with you in 3 dimensional form.

To misc. humans... makin' public threats through these fiber optic dial-ups looks like nothing more than a dog & pony show to prove how hard you really aren't. Grow up & at least act like authentic turf vets.

Drawmuh: relax you dirty Rican, get @ me if you need counseling.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
MAN ALL THEESE NIGGAZ IS FAGS ....I MEAN I WOULDNT EVEN SPEND MY TIME TYPIN BACC AND FORTH WITH MAD RAPPERS WITH NO PLUGS, NO RECORDS , NO DISTRIBUTION AND RUN WITH SNITCHES THATS SAYS IT ALL AND THATALL THAT NOBODY AINT SHIT BUT LUNI AND FIERCE AND NIGGAZ DONT HAVE NAMES OUT OF SAC....YOU THINK DRAMUHS SOMEBODY DOES HE EVEN HAVE A NAME WHERE HE'S FROM CUZZIN OR DOES IT JUST STAY ON THE SICCNESS.....WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT DONT NONE OF YALL REALLY WANT NOTHING AND TRUST ME AINT NOBODY MAKIN A FUCC DRAMUH SONG CUZZ WONT NOBODY KNOW WHO THE FUCC ANYONE IS TALKIN ABOUT AND IF ANYBODY WANT TO HOLLA AT ME FUCC THE INTERNET GET AT ME IN REAL LIFE 503-957-6822

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
by the way...Im not gonna make up shit Imma keep it real.
So its not like Im just talkin shit,but on my momma
why did Drawmuh email me askin for a vesre sayin "I would Pay but im broke"
and I told the kid I would work wit em..

And in a chat room he said the niggaz I feel is "Nelly,Doc,Bizzy Bone....Smigg Dirtee...

and THAT IS ON CRIP.....

remember that

A

All Out HOGG

I JUST GOTT OFF THE PHONE WITH YOU 2...BOTH YA'LL BITCHES...& SILAS DON'T THINK WE AINT HEAR YA IN THE BACKGROUND MUMBLEING TO SCARED TO SAY A DAM THING BESIDES 'WHAS UP" 'I TRIED TO MAKE A PEACEFULL POST...YOU READ IT"...I-ROCC...YA ONE TO CALL PEOPLE SNITCHES & NEED TO GETT T-NUTTY DICK OUT YA THROUGHT...'IM FROM 9 BLOCK BLAH BLAH' MUFUCKA YOU AINT SHIT...

& SILAS...FUCK YA 'ON CRIP" BULLSHIT...I WAS THERE...DRAWMUH AINT LIST YA...OR EMAIL YA...

JUST LIKE I SAID TO YOU...YA'LL MUFUCKA ON SOME FALSE LIES BULLSHIT...

Status
Not open for further replies.