WANNA VERSE ON AN UPCOMING ABA PROJECT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

All Out HOGG

Smurf's already signed in...So ya know...Whatever thou...

I'll sluaghter every single one of you that sign up...

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Smigg Dirtee said:
@Sik.. I dont know if thats a diss or wut But imma keep quiet.
If it was a diss I woulda said "fuck you & everythang you've ever touched".

Here is the basic translation of what I meant:
Why would someone wanna get featured on an album because of winning a contest? If a nigga is Sik...put him on. These individuohs may be able to write 1/2way decent...put how do you even know if they SAY it well? If you wanna do anythang...do an AUDIO contest.

My 2 pennies...do what you do.

In Hoggism,
SikIndividuoh...invisible

M

MrFreeze

G.O.D said:
G.O.D agree's.......a writtin script contest is GARBAGE.........nicca could be a genious & writin.....but end up rappin like king george
wait you want written shit? im coo i thought yall wanted to hear some shit..1

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
do you see anyone else giving a chance to the average joe... fuck that yall wanna talk shit but you dont understand silas is doing things .... hate all you want..

~your lawlessness

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I feel wut yall sayin but any voice can be worked wit u just gotta kno or learn how to use yo voice and i know for sum cats that can be hard but im confident wit wut i do and how i work and if a "nicca" aint usin his voice rite i can show em how and if u listenin to an audio u mitenot be able to understand wut they sayin its all about lyrics a nigga can be like Dramuh and u mite not understand wut he sayin all the time like on sum old bizzy bone shit I wanna know and hear wut the man gotta say,and not everyone is able to hav audio work,plus hav sumthin new each round...fa sho imma do wut i do and do it REAL BIGG
and yall welcome to join it too...................................

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
SikIndividuoh said:
It's only hate if I didn't give constructive criticism & point out valid 411. Like I said....do what you do....just do it well. (if you were even talkin' to me)

You eva holla @ The Popper-stopper about that triznack folkelles?

SikIndividuoh...invisible
agreed...

i got the popper ready, just need to talk details now.. hit me on AIM, i'll get you a beat

A

All Out HOGG

I dunno what all the fuss is about...Smurf entered in the contest...I'll destroy anyone wit'a pen...& Ya don't even haft to have confidence to know Smurf will come through with vicious vocals...End of subject

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
Smigg Dirtee said:
I feel wut yall sayin but any voice can be worked wit u just gotta kno or learn how to use yo voice and i know for sum cats that can be hard but im confident wit wut i do and how i work and if a "nicca" aint usin his voice rite i can show em how and if u listenin to an audio u mitenot be able to understand wut they sayin its all about lyrics a nigga can be like Dramuh and u mite not understand wut he sayin all the time like on sum old bizzy bone shit I wanna know and hear wut the man gotta say,and not everyone is able to hav audio work,plus hav sumthin new each round...fa sho imma do wut i do and do it REAL BIGG
and yall welcome to join it too...................................
R u dissin me CUZZ?????....... understand what im sayin??......please explain this to me.......

Nigga, aint heard nuttin of mine.....

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
@Smigg......... i really hope u aint trying to clown me ..... your 100lbs......with a strap.....and those effects you put on ya photo's r quite humorous...... your tha only nicca i know besides the ICY HOT STUNTAZ.......that put a sparkle effect on a silver necclace......trying to floss it like it platnium.....poppin ya color in a all blue shirt, actin like its gucci'..... trade those wranglers in for diccies cowboy

@law....... i hope to C u when im in kansas for tha bilistic show..... ill bless ya face with saliva

@JJ DA BABY...... i know you'll read this....... and as of rye now, u my nigga..... but if u wana take side's.....go ahead....loose my respect as well.....but ya good peep's as of rye now...... but i know thats ya family.....so fucc it.....do what ya do young cuzz

G.O.D

Status
Not open for further replies.