Vote: Who is better Snoop or E-40 ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
snoop used to be hella tyte, but he's fell off. especially when he started having other niggas write his shit. but i gotta go wit E-40, cause he spits str8 heat.

May 9, 2002
gots to go with 40 water

ballin outta control is still dope as fuck snoop is aight but if
they both was askin for the same price to do a verse a would go
with 40 for the simple fact that i think he would bring more heat than snoop and if u think about it if 40 and snoop was on the same song U know 40's verse would stand out more just look at JD's remix to welcome to atlanta shit puffy's verse was tighter than snoops and dude from St lunatics was tighter than snoop
now everybody on this board know's if 40 was on that song he would have shiiiiited. Real type!!!!!

May 11, 2002
As far as straight comparisons go on the same track the ' Pop Lockin' II ' track features them together and for me it just confirms pretty much what everyone's been sayin in that Snoop just don't have it anymore but 40 still coming hard

Jul 5, 2002
lol @ you niggas not realizing the impact Doggystyle made on rap. for some reason i think niggas is votin for 40 just cuz hes from the bay (and this is a bay area message board). and whoever said Doggystyle is Dre's classic is just plain ol silly.

Jun 24, 2002
40 water of course!!
dem nolimitsouljahs fucked up snoop rhymes and flow... ...or maybe it was the weed... either way snoop is too lazy wit his raps nowadays and it's a damn shame..

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Put it like this.....in "The Chronic" Snoop took the shine away from Dre. That was a Dr. Dre album but it seemed more like a comp & an introduction for Death Row artists. Everybody was checking for Snoop's rhymes 'cause he was hot as hell. Now in "Doggystyle" Dre took the limelight back. Yeah Snoop came tight on the flows but how much of that had to do with the D.O.C ghostwriting & constructing Snoop's flows???? Right from the intro the music takes the lead throughout the whole album. So musically "Doggystyle" was better than "The Chronic". Now move forward almost ten years, listen to Snoop's flow in the "Welcome to Atlanta" remix (first 1 that came to mind, there's others), how lazy is that???? Shit I could rhyme better than that!!!! Where's the versatility in the flow??? Everything ends in "eeee" (gee's, wallabee's). Snoop used to be a hella tight "freestyler" now he sounds kinda bootsy. I'm a fan of the old Snoop but I'm a fan of the old & new 40.

Apr 25, 2002
which album stood the test of time? In a major way or doggystyle? i can't really bump doggystyle anymore cuz it got played out... in a major way still slumps tho...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Man I like snoop and all, hes tight as fuck, hes the highest gangster in the land, but E-40 just tears him the fuck up. Whoever said LBC is harder than Vallejo, hahah!!! aint no one harder than the yay... shit.. 40 is the best lyricist of our times.. hes a fucking legend. Snoop is too but not as good.. no way