Vote: Who is better Snoop or E-40 ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SNOOPS OLD SHIT IZ THA ONLY THING ANY GOOD. YEAH HE IS A STUDIO GANGSTER...WELL ACTUALLY HE AINT EVEN A GANGSTER AT ALL ANYMORE. SNOOP WAS A CRIP BUT I DOUBT HE WAS EVER REALLY PUTTIN N WORK. ABOUT LBC BEING HARDER THAN VALLEJO, I THINK YOU DONT GOT SHIT LACED RIGHT POTNA

P

praytodaeast

EA looks like E-40 Belly button and Snoops C- Walking left toe

EA looks like a white version of Handy man with Blue dookie Braids.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'd say E-40 all tha way. Also sayin LBC is harder than VJO is dumb. You don't have to be from somewhere in order to pull a trigga on someone. Someone from a country town popluation of 6 could bust a cap on anyone. If ain't where you're from it's where you blast. My opinion. No replys needed.

May 18, 2002
What the fuck? It's fuckin insulting to compare these two. Snoop is better, and has like 15X the talent and impact of an E-40.

Granted, the main reason that Snoop's material is so superior to 40's is because of the crew surrounding Snoop(all he has to do is pick up the phone and he has Eminem and Xzibit on a track produced by Dre for his next album), but Snoop's greater talent figures in there somewhere too.

kap10

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
tth.dmusic.com
sprinkle 'em

yea right E-40 has his own skillz nobody can fucc wit it E-40 is more real and has more talent....and snoop aint really shit anymore.

snoop did take most of 40z words and said they was his. E-FEEZIE FO SHEEZIE!!!

Jun 16, 2002
snoops at his peak was better he had 40 beat on delivery and could go fast like him when he wanted to but now he just takes words and adds izzle at the end of it and calls it rappin seriously all he duz is that kidna shit lately it fukin sux. But 40s better now hes way more consistent his new one looks to be sik.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
E-40 is tighter than Snoop. Snoop is still cool though he has dropped some tight albums in all but E-40 got him on the lyrics and the creativity.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
my votes to E-Fezze

okkkkkkk HOLD UP.... you have to fucken' shitting me to say Snoop is better then E-40.... E-40 is way more consistant on the first note. ok ok ok Doggystyle is a classic, no arguing BUT!!!!! thats dre's classic, he put down those beats ect. E-40 ain't have nothen like that (production wise). Think about, take away the beats from the background, and really listen (for at least 5 years worth of material) .... and who's the one consitantly maken you rewind your tape.... E40

"without the budgit, i'm the reason they made the rewind button" - Thirstin Howl.... but that quote holds true for 40.

i hope Snoop, Puffy, Nelly and Ja Rule go out the same way Richie Vallens, Buddy Holly and Big Bopper did... i'd serve the game well

ps. i hope they don't die, just loose there damn vocal chords.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

praytodaeast said:
EA looks like a white smoked out version of Tray D
look at you shovin my cocc up your greasy little fuccbox... how does it feel having this big ass sausage just penetrating your vaginal cavity you punk ass bitch. I gotta slug with your name on it you off brand poodle cheesecake ass nigga

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Compare E-40 to Snoop..ummm ur kidding rite?...Snoop ain't put out a hit since Doggystyle...40 always pretty consistent...if anything lyrically he makes snoop look like crap...I used to like Snoop but in no way would I compare those two...both are on separate plateaus...both brought another level to the game of RAP...Snoop jus hasn't been consistent...mebbe cuz he be trying to do too much...tv, video, radio, manage, etc...if he put his time into his rhymes he might make a comeback...but nah I can't see comparing 40 and Snoop...

Jun 2, 2002
i going to read all of yallz opions before i drop mine but i'm sure this has already been said.

snopp first album was good and that is it. fuck going from gangsta to a str8 up playa. he needs to come a new a drop somethin like doggysytly. i've heard his new album is going to be more like doggystyly but I doubt that.

40-wata has to stop come so damn wierd on his shit. eveything since 'in a maja way' has blown in my opion, i'm saying that in an album as a whole, he has made some good songs. he just is to annoying on the lot of his songs.