Vote: Who is better Snoop or E-40 ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
The only thing Snoop ever had going for him was his delivery.He only had that for Chronic,and Doggystyle.As far as I'm concerned he's only good for a hook these days.His lyrics are so Cat n' tha Hat now it's almost comical."Nephews and my nieces....none to say tha leases..."lol,what kind of shit is that?He had the luxury of rappin over Dre,during Dre's hay-day as far as I'm concerned,and a cat by the name of D.O.C. over seeing the Doggystyle project.Every other album and song he's done has been trash!

40 gets my vote because he's an originator who has his own unique style,and has made his own classic,slanguage,and has also done amazing work with the Click.He's just superior to Snoop,and 40's not even one of my favorites.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
ITS FUNNY TO SEE PEOPLE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SNOOP FALLING OFF AFTER DOGGYSTYLE...WHEN EVERY SINGLE CD HE'S PUT OUT SINCE THEN HAS GONE PLATINUM...IF THATS FALLING OFF ,,,SHIT ILL BE THAT......E-40 TIGHT BUT TO EVEN COMPARE HIM TO SNOOP IS A LAUGHABLE...SURE E-40 GOT MORE SKILLS,SLANG WHATEVER BUT SO WHAT ..WHO SELLIN MORE UNITS IN THE WEST COAST .....LIKE DUB-C SAYS IF DONT MAKE DOLLARS IT DONT MAKE SENSE AND APPERANTLY THEM FREESTYLES AINT PAYING THE RENT"SNOOP IS STILL THE MAN IN CALI UNTIL SOMEBODY KNOCKS HIM OFF...EVERYBODY ELSE IS NICKLE'N AND DIME'IN..STRUGGLIN

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
NAW HOMIE BIENG A DOPE LYRICIST ISNT ENOUGH...SNOOP DOGG MAKES BETTER MUSIC...THAT ONE SONG HE DID WITH SUGA FREE """I WISH YOU WOULDNT TRUST ME SOOO MUCH" GETS THE BITCHES PANTIES WET AND THE BACKYARD PARTYS POPPIN...IF I WANT LYRICAL TALENT ILL GO BUY A RAS KASS CD...I AINT TAKING SHIT FROM E-40 BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS COMES TIGHT WITH BEATS AND LYRICS..THEY JUST GOT 2 COMPLETELY DIFFRENT STYLES...ONE SELLS MORE THAN THE OTHER...AND IF IT AINT ABOUT MONEY ...WHATS IT ABOUT THEN..BIENG BROKE?.

Jul 5, 2002
for some reason i think most niggas here is just going with the trend. the hear other peeps say Snoop fell of so they say the same thing. like other homie said, SNOOP HAS GONE PLATINUM WITH EVERY CD HE HAS EVER MADE! He has also contributed to some of the best west coast (fuck that best albums ever!) Chronic, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, Dre 2001. and i wish niggas would stop sleepin on snoop's sophmore release, The Doggfather. that release is soooooooo underrated. i bet half of ya'll aint even heard it.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
MrWillyWanker said:

i stopped reading here.
why?
cuz that statement made no sense whatsoever.
After listening to Doggystyle I wasn't going back & listening to the songs again because of what Snoop said but because of the beats & music. The sound that was introduced on that album was more G-Funk than on the Chronic & look how many copycats/followers that had. Everybody wanted to either get Dre on a beat or copycat his sound.......

187isjusta#

They both some Bustas. E-40 old ass stupid nigga still talkin stupid shit. That fool is a father and needs to stop acting stupid.
Snoop is the weakest most hyped MC in the world. He is overrated and doesnt have any flow. He needs to retire along with Too Short.

May 13, 2002
has anyone heard the song by LP called "The Truth"? he says...

"and e40 i gotta talk about you/your styles so annoyin i just wanna smack the shit out you/and snoop i dont know where to begin it should be a sin to be a millionare and be so thin but on the real when you first got a deal you was the man i swear to god snoop i used to be your fan/what happen now everything you make sucks now your just like all these other commercial dumb fucks"

he pretty much breaks it down right there....

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
No comparison. Snoop has stolen 40's and other Bay Vets slanguage for some time now. As far as LBC or Vallejo. Both have some of the best artists from California. But I grew up on the V-Town! The C-L-I-C-K! C-K!! The whole fam, The Mossie, Celly Cel, The Funk Mob, Mac Dre, PSD, Dubee, Mac Mall, N2Deep, Coolio Da Undadog, J. Diggs- who was on BET tonite.