Video of Lex Luger now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
i saw this, very sad. if i changed drastically like that i wouldnt wanna make no public appearances, its just akward. he gotta make his money though

i think even bobby heenan more yolked than him now

May 4, 2002
He had a stroke when he flew out to the bay area for the wrestling fan fest at the cow palace. He was paralyzed for a while, but I heard that he's walking with a cane now.

Nov 6, 2005
He was one of the few wrestlers i actually respected due to the fact that he ALWAYS admitted he did roids, and didnt beat around the bush when he spoke about the Wrestling Industry being plagued by them... Someone post a pic of his whack ass bicep hump though... lol that always cracked me up.

Jul 29, 2008
like everyone said, he' went thru a crisis and survived.

as far as "still being the total package"... thats what he is known for and his name.

Like Ken Shamrock is still called "the world's most dangerous man".. even though times have changed, these names were what they were known for.

Nov 14, 2002
I actually think the guy is doing well for all the years he put in, and all the roids he put in as well. At least the guy can speak and seems to have some of his eyesight. Fuckin Jake the Crackhead Roberts just joined the Jim Rose circus and the last time I saw him was in a recent vid where he was so drunk they changed the main event in the middle of the match and he didn't know what the fuck to do with himself besides fall down and act strange. Shortly after that, there's video of him in an alley crying to himself because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing anymore, then he starts a fight with a fan.

I'd say Lex is doing pretty well.