Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
i would give the "playahater of the year" award to akons brother. but then i dont want to upset mac jesus as he might rejects such an award.

but yea i vote for akons brother

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
no truth u got heavy beats just forget the bullshit here. its utmost success to everybody makin money off independent rap. dope money in this sicc world.
this thread follows the strategies developed in messy marvs handbook for out of control ballin. lets get dem views up.
its da playahataz ball
PLAYAHATERS UP fake rappers & groupies down
i would give the "playahater of the year" award to akons brother. but then i dont want to upset mac jesus as he might rejects such an award.

but yea i vote for akons brother
in 2016 everything starts from scratch tho so watch out 4 all dem playahataz on a come up
Are you retarded? Honest question.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
reo @reo can u please use your forum moderator power to ip check whether @akonsbrother is also: pierxboy, fuck mcfuckerson, legman, 360_350, chicago54, liqwid, solo14, mr vandal?

these multiple account users a mess :(
Did you mean Likwid? LOL that's the first time I've ever been accused of being someone else.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
if you are confused bout who i am, you are welcome to drive your sorry ass out here and find out bout me

ask Chree @Chree if im a siccness troll

i dont even know why your bitch ass is side bustin on me, you call Wax my hero but you call his name out like a bitch more then anyone on this board...you think all that dumb shit you post is funny, but it heavyweight makes you look homo and like you got something for Wax...really creepy
Youll recieve the same treatment in person Lambo Ryda @Lambo Ryda

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Btw you may recall some posts i made earlier under my other screennames:
HERESY @HERESY Legman @Legman cheeto @cheeto RM211 @RM211 F @Fucky McFuckerson Likwid @Likwid Snakegang @Snakegang 360_541 @360_541 @rossibreath VERSACERO @VERSACERO Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus