Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 aka Real 1 @Real 1 why do u live in CA but gota drive (not even flying lol) to Kansas for yo album release??? Is it because no one in CA fucks with your music, and your only fans live in flyover states ???

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
if a nigga knocks out or hits a female family member of mines and i see him and actually run into him face to face..he wont get a chance of pullin out a phone unless its for callin an ambulance from the aftermath..i can see where yall sayin he recording thats why tay didnt wanna incriminate himself..but if you call him into a alley and yall both go there then what the fuck u call that?dude start recording after the fact they went into the ally and probably argued..he braggin bout knockin out yo family member a female at that and didnt punish him?? i think thats the fact people are sayin he gets punked at dude was talkin mad shit..tay looks like he would destroy dude..but didnt..not sayin he a real life punk thats walks around with his head down but damn how far does one have to go to disrespect you to get u to take flight?

Nov 11, 2006
bitch nigga fuck yomomma blood..i aint ever spoke down on wax or gave hus a prop or any shot out in any shape or form..i fucks with all rxniggaz simple as that..fun fact you dont know me or shit about me..from the shit u typed u obviously got me fucked up and since u disrespecting me on some hoe shit who is u? where u from what set u bang who u run with nigga?aint no mystery in my history and on my momma i dont give fuck who u are let your identity be revealed i will beat you so bad with my bare hands ill get charged for murder..so whats hannin bitch ass nigga ill slide to wherever u at..youtube the shit whatever ..now lets hear your excuse on what u aint fixin to do pussy..my iG is fatblunt209 i dont hide behind no screen names or just talk shit to talk shit..just because your sexuality isnt your facts should be straight before u speak on me...
if a nigga knocks out or hits a female family member of mines and i see him and actually run into him face to face..he wont get a chance of pullin out a phone unless its for callin an ambulance from the aftermath..i can see where yall sayin he recording thats why tay didnt wanna incriminate himself..but if you call him into a alley and yall both go there then what the fuck u call that?dude start recording after the fact they went into the ally and probably argued..he braggin bout knockin out yo family member a female at that and didnt punish him?? i think thats the fact people are sayin he gets punked at dude was talkin mad shit..tay looks like he would destroy dude..but didnt..not sayin he a real life punk thats walks around with his head down but damn how far does one have to go to disrespect you to get u to take flight?
Yea this dude been on his killa tay style paragraphs lately minus the caps lock

#RNS

Mar 26, 2014
Killa Tay flows sound like hot trash. How can u complain abt A-wax using auto tune in one song when not so killa Tay would have that gay ass echoing auto tune on all of his shit. Killa Tay is washed up Wax switched his style up and is better than he used to be

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

I'm too drunk to look for it and there's probably too many Tay posts for me to find it. But, I think how it went was Tay posted a video that looked highly amateur/low budget and Shea mentioned something about it or something, nothing out of line or anything. But Tay took it the wrong way.

Tay gained my respect when he stood up for grim tho and now we are all cuzzbrothers with Troy and shit.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm too drunk to look for it and there's probably too many Tay posts for me to find it. But, I think how it went was Tay posted a video that looked highly amateur/low budget and Shea mentioned something about it or something, nothing out of line or anything. But Tay took it the wrong way.

Tay gained my respect when he stood up for grim tho and now we are all cuzzbrothers with Troy and shit.
Who is Troy?