Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDdV-G4tjqE&list=PL422D7CFA61378DAA[/ame]
its quite different from what i remember but check it out yourself been years i saw dat

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Correct me if Im wrong, its been a while. But didnt Killa Tay do the same exact shit to B-12 a long ass time ago? Walk up into B-12s label/office with a camera trying to stir shit up, B-12 didnt bite, and some people thought B-12 got punked? If thats how the story went, pretty much sums up that video. Same shit, except different type of location.
he poked him in the eye, and b12's eyes watered and he kept checking his face with his hand tho.

May 27, 2006
dmn this must be the 2nd dvd of all times then. no do you remember the name? i never took care for dvd titles just remember baller blockin and the suge night one but im sure it wasnt on those lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
WELL,
I CAN BRING GLOVES AND MY REGISTERED PISTOL IN CASE SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE THAT DISRESPECTFUL. IF THE PROBLEM IS SOMEBODY HAS THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME A BITCH AND DOESNT NEED A WEAPON TO PROVE IT, IM ALL 4 PUTTING ON SOME GLOVES FOR OLD TIME SAKE AND CHANGING THEIR MIND AND WHAT THEY FEEL ABOUT ME. IF A MAN AINT WITH THAT AND CLAIMS HE GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME AND WANTS TO TAKE IT FURTHER, HE'S PROBABLY JUST A BITCH WITH A GUN ANYWAY. NO WORRIES THO, IM FROM A REAL MOB AND I GOT HITTERS, SONS AND PLENTY FAMILY MEMBERS ALL ABOUT THAT BEEF SHIT ON A DAILY BASIS AND WE MOVE AS A UNIT SO IT WOULDNT MAKE ME NO DIFFERENCE CUZ WCM NIGGAS MOVE NICE ANYWAY.
#MOBBIN
Let's really have a bbq before summer ends and I will show up with BOXING GLOVES AND ANYBODY who has some slicc shit to say can line up and see why i am how i am. We need some respect in this mf cuz some ppl got real life fucced up.
PPL HATE CUZ THEY LACC KNOWLEDGE. IM NOT A HATER. BUT I AM AN ENFORCER OF TRUTH AND SOMETIMES THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO ENFORCE RESPECT. I OFFER TO BRING BOXING GLOVES SO NOBODY REALLY GETS HURT BUT I NEVER BEEN ONE TO TOLERATE DISRESPECT AND IM WILLING TO PROVE WHO I REALLY AM SO PPL CAN REALIZE IM NO INTERNET BANGER AND WILL ALWAYS BE WILLING TO BACC UP WHAT I SAY. A MOUTH CAN SAY ANYTHING BUT SHIT AINT REAL IF U ARE NOT WILLING TO BACC UP WHAT U SAY
AND I'D KNOCC U SENSELESS FOR SAYIN THAT IN MY PRESENCE. I DONT KNOW WTF IS WRONG WITH PPL LIKE U. SOME DONT LEARN TIL ITS IN THEY FACE

I JUST HONESTLY DONT THINK ANYBODY ON HERE THAT CALLS ME OUT MY NAME WOULD TRY ALL THAT CLOWN SHIT IN PERSON CUZ THEY'LL GET KO'D. PERIOD

lol yeah right!!