Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Has anyone checked on the well being of Killa Tay?
He's good but he feels dealing with haters is useless so he wanted me to promote here for him. I'm gone tell him I quit though. There's really not much poppin for me here or I would be promoting my own music too but this doesnt seem like the right crowd. Plenty negativity though. Not really my lane.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
He's good but he feels dealing with haters is useless so he wanted me to promote here for him. I'm gone tell him I quit though. There's really not much poppin for me here or I would be promoting my own music too but this doesnt seem like the right crowd. Plenty negativity though. Not really my lane.
this is where haters come to hate but its not really hate if that makes any sense lol.hit me up if u need any beats.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol ok buddy keep up the good entertainment u internet thug faggot drop out,my fan bam is down but i don't bang no more what a joke!lmao hahahahahah
lol I never banged gonzo just was around the shit you ol my thio dropped out then dropped back in now he's a shot caller for gbg!! Not even hatin! Your beats are weak they sound like some kids casio my first piano darkroom familia type shit!!

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
If the music is dope it will get good feedback!! Give it a try!

Oct 26, 2006
lol I never banged gonzo just was around the shit you ol my thio dropped out then dropped back in now he's a shot caller for gbg!! Not even hatin! Your beats are weak they sound like some kids casio my first piano darkroom familia type shit!!
if its weak its weak why hate or keep bumping your lips like u hard!get a life and get of my nuts cause u make no sense what so ever u may not like what i do but some might! u gotta be one of the biggest clowns from sac u making ur city look bad pimp!lmao

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
if its weak its weak why hate or keep bumping your lips like u hard!get a life and get of my nuts cause u make no sense what so ever u may not like what i do but some might! u gotta be one of the biggest clowns from sac u making ur city look bad pimp!lmao
Cause I don't like you!! We had words in the past so it's internet beef lol!! I don't hate on every cat that posts beats just you dummy!! But I ain't trippin off you so go ahead and post your beats I won't pick on you...ill give you a pass cupcake!!

Props: reo and reo
Oct 26, 2006
hey brah no lie u have really improved that beat is fire ive hella liked the past beats u have posted on the sicc hopefully people start taking u serious and u can network with some rap cats on here . keep up the good work
lol ok buddy ya these are old tracks i still be making new shit but rarely post it lol funny how i improved with shits that old!

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
lol ok buddy ya these are old tracks i still be making new shit but rarely post it lol funny how i improved with shits that old!
If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.