Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
if you are confused bout who i am, you are welcome to drive your sorry ass out here and find out bout me

ask Chree @Chree if im a siccness troll

i dont even know why your bitch ass is side bustin on me, you call Wax my hero but you call his name out like a bitch more then anyone on this board...you think all that dumb shit you post is funny, but it heavyweight makes you look homo and like you got something for Wax...really creepy
sorry man

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Maaaaaaan I fuck wit both of these niggaz

Tay since West Coast Trippin vol.1

and Wax since I first heard him on "The Last Song" way back when..

I aint got nothin personal against neither one of these dudes....

but on some real shit tho, watchin this shit is like watchin niggas argue over whos football/baseball team is better than the other.....you're not gonna change a fans mind no matter what.

Maybe some of these artist need to make jerseys so the fans can REALLY support they team.

Id buy a few.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I am ctfu at the imaginary son comment. I'm the oldest of the bunch. I guess you've been mindfucked too
no1 doubts u have a son, we just all now its u thats posting...

And its actually a phone we use not a computer. Try harder dummies. Jokes on you.
lol there is no "we", but even if there was thats even worse lololol

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Isn't it peculiar that the views never get this high unless my dad is involved or its Mob related?
Pretty interesting fact fron my point of view.
your theory is retarded because your wcm video threads only get around a hundred views...

and 3/4 of those views are ppl who check to see the roasting