VIDEO: GAME Recording Himself While Fuckin' Up 40 GLOCC!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ right, he straight up told 40 glocc he dont even go to LA jail he go to san bernadino jail lmao

after i saw 40 glocc ducking from that part 2 video with lil dude bombin on him (he wasnt even hittin him that hard!! 40 glocc was 2 times brodys size!" and all 40 glocc did was duck and cover his head...i paused it on this one part and his eyebrows were all high up like he was scared and in trouble and hype to get away...i didnt have respect for 40 glocc but i lost any i would or could have had after that part 2

i wouldnt let no nigga bomb on me while i hold my head in the back of some shrubs after i just got videotaped and supposedly jumped...and im a grown up and done fighting...still wouldnt let it happen...id rather get jumped and say i got rat packed....and why wasnt he strapped...i dont even have beef and im damn near never naked...ill in the least have a shank. how you gon just duck and hold your head when someone swing on you and you talked all that shit on the internet...i thought he was this big tough guy and shit...now i see he just a smiley internet cat that start hella shit then wanna act like he a victim after talkin bout game had guns...wtf...why u even gon say someone had a gun....if im not mistaken that shit is illegal.. 'terrorist threats to cause bodily harm/injury" especially for a nigga liek game who has a record and is on probation...he coulda caused cops to drop a charge on him over that allegation...no respect at all

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^u right...my whole thing is..its one thing if you always minded your own business and these dudes ran up on you,well ok..but if your in the internet talking major shit and making your own internet videos,well dam homie you better be ready to chunk em on site,and if you gotta get jumped,then go down swinging..just my opninon

May 25, 2009
40 glocc finds out game cancelled his wedding this weekend and this is what he tweets....

"D*MN.... I was about To make HeadLines, & Show up a that F*gget Wedding, & Give Him a Proper Dose Of the Real Shit Shit. #TheWeddingCrasher

"I'm Still about To Yell, 'CHECK MATE!'." I was gone yell it at the A @araymond3000 game WEDDING showin up in a tux to FIGHT but that's cancelled
"

smh.

Oct 11, 2009
40 glocc finds out game cancelled his wedding this weekend and this is what he tweets....

"D*MN.... I was about To make HeadLines, & Show up a that F*gget Wedding, & Give Him a Proper Dose Of the Real Shit Shit. #TheWeddingCrasher

"I'm Still about To Yell, 'CHECK MATE!'." I was gone yell it at the A @araymond3000 game WEDDING showin up in a tux to FIGHT but that's cancelled
"

smh.
ONLY THING THAT NIGGAS GONNA CRASH IS THEM BUSHES.. AND MAYBE GAME'S FIST... IF HE'S 40 GLOCC THEN THE GAME IS 40 SOCKS CUZ THAT'S WHAT HE DID TO THAT NIGGA...

Props: -LICWIT-
Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
If he did crash the wedding, he would have violated the codes of the streets...don't involve the family and other innocent people of the person you have beef with. If that were the case, he would be been deemed no-good...if he hasnt been labeled that already after his latest antics.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
40 Glocc Sues The Game Over Street Fight He Pulled a GUN On Me!

Rapper 40 Glocc is seeking revenge against The Game over a brutal beatdown caught on tape earlier this year ... but he's not after street justice, 40 Glocc wants COLD, HARD CASH.

40 -- real name Lawrence White -- just filed a lawsuit against Game over the July 7 incident that took place in front of a mansion in the Hollywood Hills. You probably saw the video.

According to the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, 40 says he was leaving a party, when he was jumped by Game and Game's 15-man entourage for no reason.

Game recorded the fight on his iPhone and published the footage to YouTube -- under the title, "The Game Beats Up 40 Glocc Whilst Recording on iPhone Full Video."

In his suit, 40 says the video does NOT show the full story ... claiming Game had chased after him with a gun ... and shouted, "Freeze or I'ma shoot, n*gga."

40 claims he tried to escape ... but Game caught up, pointed the gun at his chest and told him not to fight back or he would "end it right now."

In the docs, 40 says he obliged ... and Game and Game's crew proceeded to beat him mercilessly ... causing major injuries to his right eye, ribs, kidneys, right shoulder and back.

40 also says he suffered wounds to his face, head, legs, arms and hands.

40 is suing for unspecified damages -- but we're guessing he wants MILLIONS ... not only for assault and battery ... but he also feels Game tarnished his thug reputation by portraying him as a coward on the YouTube video.

At the time of the altercation, sources close to The Game told TMZ ... Game did NOT pull a gun during the incident and insisted "it was a one-on-one fight."

40 Glocc Sues The Game Over Street Fight -- He Pulled a Gun on Me | TMZ.com