VIDEO: GAME Recording Himself While Fuckin' Up 40 GLOCC!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
Looks good but I wonder how much of the video wuz edited and how many niggaz wuz with Game when everything cracced off!!! Recording with one hand and beating on a nigga with the other takes special skillz..smh!!!

May 25, 2009
Looks good but I wonder how much of the video wuz edited and how many niggaz wuz with Game when everything cracced off!!! Recording with one hand and beating on a nigga with the other takes special skillz..smh!!!
lol well according to 40 glocc there was 12 dudes jumping him and they hand guns pointed at him (dry snitching) now i dont know many fools that can get jumped by 12 dudes and walk away haha reminds me of ras kass when he got knocked out by game and said it was 30 against 2 lol @ rappers.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
after i seen the whole video 40 gloccs explanation is sad smh wasnt no 12 people and even if there was guns all he had to do is say he wanted the fair one instead of runnin away and fallin into bushes and hiding behind cars, shit at one point you see 40 glocc squaring off, he gets punched and goes to run behind a car

this is kinda karma for the time he knocked out that homeless dude....50 gloccs online shenanigangs were some of the saddest youtubes on the west coast, dude was entertaining but ill give game this, he deads online beef in the streets/in person QUICK. not too many people in the rap world do that. like niggas deaded ras kass's whole shit. looks to be the same w 40 glocc...

im not a huge fan of game but thats one nigga you dont wanna go against in rap battles, not just cuz of the fight but cuz hes either gonna diss you all day in rap or come see you lol...he was on 50 cents neck for a second and thats a hard dude to out-attention whore

May 25, 2009
no 12 dudes I see maybe 3 and one of them is trying to keep game from beating 40's ass even more lol karmas a bitch remember when he ran up on plies all deep? lil waynes security suv, punked tyga for his chain, knockin out the bum etc... shit all comes back homie...

longer version...
[video=youtube;5P_0_mLWx7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P_0_mLWx7M&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dthe%2Bgame%2Bbeats%2Bup%2B40%2Bglocc[/video]

May 25, 2005
smh...its like im pissed 40 didnt fight back..like man the fuck up...but at the same time you never get a fair fade..had he got one hit in games crew woulda jumped him...funny how when you get older you realize how gay this bullshit is...

Feb 8, 2003
The game beat the dog shit out that nigga and exposed him. 40 glocc cant say shit about being jumped remember what him and his boys did to little ass Tyga. the game on a streak he whopped ras kass twice now this nigga.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
A REAL STREET CAT WOULD HAVE THROWN BACK, AND KEPT FIGHTING NO MATTER HOW MANY FOOLS WAS THERE.

I RATHER GET JUMPED BUT GET RESPECT FOR HAVING BALLS TO NEVER BACK DOWN. THEN LOOK LIKE A BITCH AND GET SOCKED WHILE RUNNING AWAY.

Feb 3, 2006
That nigga 40 hit them brushes so hard, he thought 12 people was jumping him. lol I don't care how many niggas you got with you, if someone squares up infront of you as a man you have to fight back. Take that ass whipping like a man. This lames was hiding behind a car.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm shocked. I've been in certain situations when I was younger and I've never seen a nigga coward out like this who claims to be a g. C BO admitted that he'll rather get jumped in prison or on the streets than to chump out like this. If it was 12 people or not, hiding in the bushes was GAY AS FUCK!!! I'm not on either side but since they make all they private business public, 40 GLOCC needs to hide and start his life over cause he chumped out big time. How you gonna act like they was gone kill you when you do the same things to other people?