VIDEO: GAME Recording Himself While Fuckin' Up 40 GLOCC!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
about that color question Rasan you kno it's 2012 and Kiway's jus like Damu's wear all colors damn near...that chit iz game-goofy but Squeak Ru himself has been tru'd up and even Spider Loc has been flamed up...it happens!!! Look at the Insane's...they got whole cliccs that flame on the regular!!!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I'm expecting a bad ending to this whole ordeal though...I dont see 40 letting that slide..not from a street point of view or a media point of view...Game better be on alert at all times...I dont believe 40 was at ANY party by himself..he's too triv to be that stupid...dont know where his team was though....lol...if he had some peoples with him that night, he need to reassess his squad immediately because they were nowhere to be found when he needed them the most...

Feb 24, 2007
about that color question Rasan you kno it's 2012 and Kiway's jus like Damu's wear all colors damn near...that chit iz game-goofy but Squeak Ru himself has been tru'd up and even Spider Loc has been flamed up...it happens!!! Look at the Insane's...they got whole cliccs that flame on the regular!!!

Don't forget Nipsey and the Slauson Boyz - they stay flamed up

Nov 7, 2002
Yea, Nipsey iz starting to bother me with all that...true enough he's a grown man on a paper chase but niggaz N red have enough support...they don't need yo help dressing N they apparel!!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I'm expecting a bad ending to this whole ordeal though...I dont see 40 letting that slide..not from a street point of view or a media point of view...Game better be on alert at all times...I dont believe 40 was at ANY party by himself..he's too triv to be that stupid...dont know where his team was though....lol...if he had some peoples with him that night, he need to reassess his squad immediately because they were nowhere to be found when he needed them the most...

ive actually met/seen 40 in vegas at a pool club and he was with just one homie chillin all day...i think dude needs to roll deeper since he got all types of beef plus hes claimin all the time he gets jumped? homie roll thick in public/parties then fool! lol

Sep 23, 2006
wheres part two where game says hes lil homie beats up 40 after the game dipped? in that interview with cosmic kev he said the footage of that will be out the next day from that interview
[video=youtube;em5ggyxGyzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=em5ggyxGyzE[/video]

May 10, 2002
The reality is these guys are way too old to be fighting and You Tubing in the street. 40 Glocc has taken his videos too far and I don't know but it seemed like something like this was going to happen to him. Now one thing that's important to know about Game.. I've seen him many times around town and I've never once seen him without 20 people with him. The dude rolls deep everywhere, simple as that.