vice lords and GD rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I know McNabb from the Chi/think he from the South suburbs somewhere. I never heard about him bein plugged though.
Mufuckas always sayin R.Kelly got mob ties but I don't know. Heard he came up around Stones.
Common used to draw wit the 4's off 87th back in the day.

Dec 4, 2005
D-Skrilla said:
^^^
4's is an independant gang. But they did branch off FROM the Vice Lords. But they are their own gang. They are also under People Nation.
technically we r vicelords..people jus dont affiliate us with them because we dont carry ''vice lord'' in our names..but we do everything they do..we throw up VL and everything..but im a 4 out of Memphis mayb in the chi its diff.
-solid

Dec 4, 2005
skrillabilla said:
I think Dirty is Folks...and aint some of 3-6 GD?
la chat vice lord..but in here videos her hat b cropped to da right..crunchy black might b GDk..but dj paul and juice neutral..they jus gotta lotta songs talkin bout 'this is for my gdks..and vicelords' iono whats up wiff dem niggas..they fake anyway

Dec 4, 2005
Enutt77 said:
When the five dies down what the fuck yuo gon do damn it feels good to be a gangster. proof
haha

Dude who rapped last on Dr. Dre's xxxplosive "and I put that on the G"

Dirty definitely folks. 3-6 folks, Da Brat Vicelord, Donovan MCnab ViceLord #5 slim Thug is somethin folks maybe ZRO folks Common Vicelord
R Kelly Vicelord, Kayne folks
kells is playa?..nigga soft..i blieve common myte b playa cuz he all on da islam ish IMO..slim crip..the rest iono about

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
okay i aint from that midwest area so can sum1 let me know what type of diss calling sum1 a "donut" is....who that bout "people"?and im bout ta be out there in southwest detroit in january...do kats b trippin out there on colors real hard?or shyt i even rock my hat to either side so if i do that shyt out in the mid west s that really a problem?

Dec 26, 2004
This thread is mostly bout the Chicago scene (which I have an Nterest N this scene too) The gangs N Chi formed a 2 side alliance- 'Peoples' N 'Folks'. some gangs who rep the red are Peoples N the blue are Folks. I keep reading they say colors dont really matter its jus what you wear N how you wear it. But thats what I read N sure someone will correct me IF Im wrong. Thats jus ChiTown, Midwest I really dont know.

I forgot but isnt 'donut' a discriminate word for Disciples?

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
^^
It's not entirely that simple. There are Folks and People sets were all kinds of colors. ie, GD (black & blue), VLs (gold, black, red), BDs (black, blue & red) BPS (red & black), LKs (gold and black), BGs (black & grey), IGs (pink & black) etc.

But your right, niggas don't really trip on colors. Never really did. It's just about how you got yo shit broke. Folks to tha right and People left. Well correction, the mexican Folks and People do trip over colors sometimes.

To eastbayrider510:

There's not really s big gang presense in Detroit, so you really have nothing to worry about.

Dec 26, 2004
^^ yeah your right on colors, I jus didnt wanna make a whole 5 paragraph report on it N act like I know alot, which I dont.

Question, On Universal Session cd. It has 3 books- "All is Well" N "All is One" (?). Whats the 3rd black book about/mean "Bar None"?

Dec 26, 2004
Why they shout 'Bar None' ?

When you get the Trust None DVD, it should come with a free 'Chicago gang' poster. I got mines at Partees Music on North Ave. (2 blocks west of Cicero)

Whats the 'Larry Hoover' N 'Chi Hood' DVD bout?
Isnt Do or Die suppose to put a DVD out too?